What's this... a new Honey??

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I've had Jack Honey, Seagram's Honey and American Honey. I like American Honey best with Seagrams a close second. Jack is crap.

Oh yeah, the Jack is pretty bad.

I wish we could get American Honey Up here. I have looked and looked but no luck. Maybe need to pick some up when I hit Vegas at the end of the month and bring it back.

What brings you down to Vegas?

Try this, its close to your description of that one.
View attachment 12443
If you want American honey sweet this is not the one you want. It is very smooth though.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bushmills... really? Gulp, I suppose I will have to try it sometime :crazyeyes:

IMHO that is the issue with all the other versions. They are whiskeys or bourbons with a hint of honey. I rather just drink plain whiskey or bourbon. But american honey is so sweet it really doesn't try to be a bourbon. Of course I would never drink regular wild turkey in its plain form. :(

I understand where you're coming from :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
you are not the redneck I thought you were!

Don't sell him short. He lives in Nevada which means he'll drink what you put in front of him. No muss, no fuss, no whining like a former midwest LEO turned SoCal offroad guy...Nevadans just lift it up and put it down.

I bet you guys put anything in your mouth

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Whoa whoa whoa, he said Nevada not Ohio.

:cheesy: Will you guys be here all week? :D

Pavel9934S

Hi Eddie & all

please don't change American Honey:grayno:
I am relieved that you get at American Honey .. bleint now that I know where I can buy american honey ... and I can with American Honey enjoy wayalife videos :yup::yup::thumb::thumb:

Pavel

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Smith's by me has American Honey for $18 right now. I have to get the kids to sleep so I can go buy a bottle.

Top Bottom