what's with the hate from other forums & bob-o12jk / jeeplover????

Wtf is in the up up there? Bob-o is as mentally insane as combatvet.

Did you seriously call everyone out and talk shit and then get butthurt when someone made fun of you back?

:crazyeyes: I'm really at a loss for words because this is just crazy now.

Im not mentally insane, I just did this for the hell of it to see how many retards would have eddies back just as if you all were his servants or something with your pathetic lives. I dont give a fuck what anyone says about me or about my rig.
And if you wanna talk shit face to face, fuckin bring it, you pussies

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Most of us aren't talking shit. We are just tired of watching you be a fucking cock bite. Now shut up or move the fuck on. :asshat:

I really wish the miscommunications would stay in the pm's. I love this forum and lurk more days than not. I am pretty excited to meet some of you I interact with on here and really hope to hit some trails. Some of y'all are like celebrities haha! Anyways, this thread was really entertaining. To anyone that cares to read my post, some things might be takin wrong via text. Ask the person if they meant what you think before burning a bridge. I've got an ice cold bottle of honey in the freezer who wants some??

I'd love to take you up on that honey, I can't get it here:(

Most of us aren't talking shit. We are just tired of watching you be a fucking cock bite. Now shut up or move the fuck on. :asshat:

This me being a cock bite was only a show. I just wanted to see how worked up all of you would get to protect each other and eddie. This just shows what kind of forum this is if someone has a different opinion or maybe if their shocks are too long hahahaha. Your all pathetic and have no lives....plus this is the internet....so it must be true lol..

No, you were pretty much being a cockbite, cockbite. No one came to his defense. It was trying to figure out why someone wants or feels the need to be a total ass. You handled it like a complete fucking child in my book. Now go home and lick your wounds and don't come back. This forum is great and a better place without COCKBITES like you around. Bye :standing wave:

So now your back tracking.......?

Last edited:
No, you were pretty much being a cockbite, cockbite. No one came to his defense. It was trying to figure out why someone wants or feels the need to be a total ass. You handled it like a complete fucking child in my book. Now go home and lick your wounds and don't come back. This forum is great and a better place without COCKBITES like you around. Bye :standing wave:

So now your back tracking.......?

Cock bite?.again? I know you are but what am I lol

134 miles for Honey..... Throw in a burger and we might have a deal!

Sent from my PRC-119

Honey? Did someone say Honey?? :honey:

Oh wait, you said that it's "ice cold" and I like mine room temperature. Thanks for burning that bridge :mad: :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

Lil bit of a journey, I'll take requests for the BBQ. Eddie, if we could some how rebuild that bridge I haven't had the opportunity yet to cross, I'll leave it out so by the time ya'll make it...room temp honey shots! Now, I need to catch up on the 8 pages I fell behind on!

Fuck you! Andrew. I.didn't ask for any of it. I just knew exactly what was going to happen..one person says something that someone doesn't like then.all of a sudden 20 fuckin people are picking on 1 guy..
What a great forum

If you believe you're being picked on just leave. It's your choice to log in or not.

(-:|3

asshat
That looks more like a boob hat.

Im not mentally insane, I just did this for the hell of it to see how many retards would have eddies back just as if you all were his servants or something with your pathetic lives. I dont give a fuck what anyone says about me or about my rig.

Now that you have proven your hypothesis there is no reason for you to stay.

Ya know I'm new here and to jeeps in general. No one is forcing you to stay at this site. Maybe your having a bad day, maybe your girl on pmsing on you, maybe you just really are how your coming off in this thread. I don't know you but this isn't how you go about a "problem" you may or may not have. We are all here because we like the same things no matter what background you come from. From what I have seen/ read on this forum complete strangers that you just met will do whatever they can if your in a bind on a trail or life. Take it for what it's worth and relax a bit.

Whoa! My blood pressure spiked there. I got a little scared.

Top Bottom