What's your best story while being pulled over?

RonG

I was in my early twenties driving my RX-7 in north Jersey to a friend's house. I cleared the top of a hill just as a cop cleared the next hill. My radar detector immediately lit up with six red lights. Needless to say, I was speeding and I knew it.

When I looked in my rear view mirror, he was turning around in a church driveway. I was busted. I pulled over and waited for him. By the time he pulled up behind me, I had my license and registration in hand and handed it in to him as he sat in his car. He was about my age and I think the reversal of position totally threw him. He handed me back my stuff, told me to slow down and sent me on my way.

Today, of course, I´d have been shot.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Got my license the day I turned 16. My Pop said I couldn't have anyone ride with me for 2 Weeks. Me: "Sure! No problem!" Fast forward a few days.... Friday Night, crossing an intersection, guess who's sitting there in his car.... right as I crossed, with one buddy in the passenger seat and 2 others in the bed of the truck... lighting off bottle rocket fireworks 50ft in the air...... The timing was perfect! My old man chases me down, pulls me over.... and says, "Enjoy your night, I'll see you at home"..... So walking to school is pretty cool... it's good exercise.

Top Bottom