What's Your EDC

Judesign

Caught the Bug
San Antonio has stricter knife laws than the state? It is legal in the state to carry an auto opener. September 1st the state eased up on sword, bowie knife, and other bladed weapons.

Yeah it sucks but the local San Antonio law added regulations on switchblades. Apparently an assisted opener is ok whereas a switchblade (blade springing up from inside handle) is a no go. Haven't checked on this in a couple of years though since I was knife shopping and considered a switchblade.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BobNH

Since I dont know how to post a gif...
4ca6bad8491f33b50eceed034ff7b345.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

fiend

Caught the Bug
Jesus some people here carry a lot of shit. I can barely remember my keys, wallet, and cell phone. Add in a bunch of knives, guns, etc., and it'd be over for me.

JK-JOHN-E

Jesus some people here carry a lot of shit. I can barely remember my keys, wallet, and cell phone. Add in a bunch of knives, guns, etc., and it'd be over for me.

It just becomes a routine. I really don't even notice it everyday. That's why ounces matter when you carry everyday. I have some friends that carry 1911's and when I say, "you have it on your person," the response is normally, "I left it at home or it's in the car." well, I can damn sure tell you that won't help you or your family if you really need it. Ounces matter.

WJCO

Meme King
It just becomes a routine. I really don't even notice it everyday. That's why ounces matter when you carry everyday. I have some friends that carry 1911's and when I say, "you have it on your person," the response is normally, "I left it at home or it's in the car." well, I can damn sure tell you that won't help you or your family if you really need it. Ounces matter.

I carried four guns before I settled on a 380 for that reason. With the comfort of the 380, I carry it way more than the others I had carried previously.

Jackal01

Carrying for 10 years is just habit. My gun is the first thing I go for when I'm loading up for the day.

JK-JOHN-E

I carried four guns before I settled on a 380 for that reason. With the comfort of the 380, I carry it way more than the others I had carried previously.

Exactly correct, get one that is actually going to be with you at all times. Also, have a good gun belt. Many guys don't actually have a good gun belt. Daltech makes a great one and it's only $49. I've had it over 3 years and still looks great.

jamesrw30

Exactly correct, get one that is actually going to be with you at all times. Also, have a good gun belt. Many guys don't actually have a good gun belt. Daltech makes a great one and it's only $49. I've had it over 3 years and still looks great.

I had someone give me a 5.11 belt and I love it. It's one of the regular ones, think they run like $20 and that thing has been great. I never realized how much difference a belt could make.

Sent from my VS988 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Draconianwinter

I loved my 1911 for carrying. Only time it isn't in me is when I am somewhere that I have to conceal by law and it's to hot to wear a jacket. Then I carry my Sig Sauer p238

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom