What's your favorite modification to your JK?

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
So far may favorite is the 2 wheel and 4 hi E locker override on mine. That may change when I try out the 5.38 gears and long arm upgrade once I'm home next month.

bob-o12jk

Banned
Oh ya I forgot to add the esp killswitch mod. I just did this the other day and I love it

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rock

My favorite mod would be to remove the rear window wiper and motor so that I can see out my back window. Anybody try this?

Rock

Second favorite mod was turning the seat belt chime off. If anyone is interested I will post procedure.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Without question, the addition of an ARB fridge in the back. Expensive but well worth it and it's something anyone can benefit from regardless if you are built up or still running stock. :yup:

OK, I really hate to just on the bandwagon, but X4 on the ARB fridge/freezer. :yup: I am a foodie for sure and our campsite meals have gone to a new level with this one. :thumb:

I'm thinking the 4" EVO long arm and EVO bolt on coilovers front and rear that I'm doing right now will be 100% better than the RC 3.5" I have now ( that has settled an inch)!

FrankenJeeper

I'm gonna have to say pulling my carpet and bed lining my interior has been my favorite.

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom