What's your view like at work?

J&k_Overland

625D9610-9E64-4734-A48F-20BADD56EBB6.jpg

When you shoot a multi million dollar engine they the wall they take your toys away

GE test cell in Ft Worth had a engine come out of the stand and thru the wall so GE shut down the facility so we are moving all the tooling to OH. This is one of the engine dollies

jdofmemi

View attachment 352181

When you shoot a multi million dollar engine they the wall they take your toys away

GE test cell in Ft Worth had a engine come out of the stand and thru the wall so GE shut down the facility so we are moving all the tooling to OH. This is one of the engine dollies

That had to have been exciting for a few seconds.

I wonder where someone could find the video of that, because you know there is at least one.

J&k_Overland

Oh I bet it was super exciting to watch followed quickly by oh shit there went my job. Guy said they laid everyone there off. Brought in a crew from out of state to clean out the shop.

View attachment 352181

Wait wait wait. They test ran a jet and it came loose and flew through a wall like a welding/scuba tank with the valve knocked off? Is there video??

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

J&k_Overland

Wait wait wait. They test ran a jet and it came loose and flew through a wall like a welding/scuba tank with the valve knocked off? Is there video??

Yep that’s exactly what happened. Asked the guy at GE in OH where we took all the stuff if there was video he said there is but I doubt it’ll be made public. I know there is one on you tube somewhere of one

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
IMG_7688.jpg hanging 7 transformers in this very small electric room.
IMG_7634.jpg
IMG_7637.jpg been running a crap ton of 4” emt for Amazons back up generators.
IMG_7661.jpg on the roof of a high rise in Nashville
IMG_7657.jpg
IMG_7669.jpg
IMG_7659.jpg

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
Last shift was busy. Started off with a self inflicted .45 GSW to the thigh. Colorado CCW holder clearing his weapon and the all to familiar "I didn't know there was one in the chamber". Immediately after that a dislocated kneecap, then a seizure on the side of the freeway. To cap it all of we had a midnight structure fire. An old abandoned gas station at Ft Irwin rd and I-15. IMG_50981.jpg IMG_50961.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Elroy231

Last shift was busy. Started off with a self inflicted .45 GSW to the thigh. Colorado CCW holder clearing his weapon and the all to familiar "I didn't know there was one in the chamber". Immediately after that a dislocated kneecap, then a seizure on the side of the freeway. To cap it all of we had a midnight structure fire. An old abandoned gas station at Ft Irwin rd and I-15. View attachment 352802 View attachment 352803

Thats a busy shift!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Last shift was busy. Started off with a self inflicted .45 GSW to the thigh. Colorado CCW holder clearing his weapon and the all to familiar "I didn't know there was one in the chamber". Immediately after that a dislocated kneecap, then a seizure on the side of the freeway. To cap it all of we had a midnight structure fire. An old abandoned gas station at Ft Irwin rd and I-15. View attachment 352802 View attachment 352803

No pics of the GSW? I’m disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom