What's your view like at work?

Kuboske

Dont ya love it? Thats why I have to strip and paint the frame of my Kenworth every 5 years.
I especially love the spray on, "liquid rust".

Dale72

Hooked
Dont ya love it? Thats why I have to strip and paint the frame of my Kenworth every 5 years.
I especially love the spray on, "liquid rust".
Yeah and you can tell when you're in a different maintenance district because some of them leave the thin lines when they spray and some soak the road

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
That's probably why the HVAC guys were using stainless. Also, it seems like they could get up between floor joists easy with their one handed ratchet style crimper. I'll probably just go ahead and buy one. Or maybe use some Menards rebate coupons to get one.
Thanks for the generous offer to loan. This will probably be a little at a time, project.

I used the bolt cutter style crimper from Home Depot for like $80 and copper rings. Worked great, but had a helllll of a time getting a few fittings crimped between joists and where a bunch of other shit was ran in the way of squeezing the handles together. Did it eventually but a one handed tool sounds great.

Thanks for the explanation brick, makes more sense.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Those situations are where the expansion pex tool is really nice because it's like using a small cordless drill and the expansion tool just fits into the end of the pipe.

dewalt-expansion-tools-dce400d2-a0_600.jpg

J&k_Overland

ABE1FCA8-EB51-442F-B270-6A80476FE81E.jpg

From the dash camera today. Car in the ditch had sped past me about two minutes before. Thought I was going thru them and the pick up between us Gonna need a good upholstery shop to replace the cushion

Little slick here in South Dakota

Elroy231

View attachment 354907

From the dash camera today. Car in the ditch had sped past me about two minutes before. Thought I was going thru them and the pick up between us Gonna need a good upholstery shop to replace the cushion

Little slick here in South Dakota
I find it interesting that some how every year while winter is gone people forget how to safely drive in winter like conditions.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I find it interesting that some how every year while winter is gone people forget how to safely drive in winter like conditions.

We had a lady hit us one fall while she was sliding on snowpack (first snow storm of the season) and when I called my insurance company, the agent said that is their highest time of claims for that exact reason. People seem to forget.

Elroy231

We had a lady hit us one fall while she was sliding on snowpack (first snow storm of the season) and when I called my insurance company, the agent said that is their highest time of claims for that exact reason. People seem to forget.
Oh damn that ice is still slippery just like last year. Yep.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Our boom truck driver was doing a little big rig crawling to get up this tight driveway. He had to boom a couple boulders out of the way so he could cut the corner tighter. Luckily he has lockers or he wouldn’t have made it
IMG_7154.jpg IMG_7159.jpg IMG_7157.jpg

Last edited:

Dale72

Hooked

jdofmemi

Nice having 4 way lockers on a rig that has to get off the road, and back on it. 👍👍

Even better having the boom to move obstacles 😁😁

Looks like the driver has done things like that a time or two.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Always fun to crawl the work truck [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Haha he was giving it the onion too.

I had a few days like that when I was driving a cement mixer but I couldn't move the crap out of the way

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

That could be a pain not being able to get things out of the way! If the insulation trailer and job trailer were not there, he wouldn’t have had a single issue getting up this drive way.

Nice having 4 way lockers on a rig that has to get off the road, and back on it. [emoji106][emoji106]

Even better having the boom to move obstacles [emoji16][emoji16]

Looks like the driver has done things like that a time or two.

I wish I had lockers on my Jeep watching how it helps that truck [emoji849]

He was having too much fun at this job site lol I was a little worried the extra heavy load was going to shift. He was about 4 units of sheetrock too heavy, another truck dropped some off before he went up the drive way. (A unit of 5/8 sheetrock is 26 sheets).

Top Bottom