What's your view like at work?

congrats!!
Congrats on the new position!
Thanks guys! Started at Chevy/GMC/Cadillac about 6 or 7 months ago but wanted to end up here ultimately, I knew I just had to wait until the timing was right and this time they had a spot and it also comes with a promotion. I should start by the end of this month.

Another thing that sold me on this spot - other than the fact the commissioned pay plan is more intriguing - was the fact they aren’t too fond of hidden dealer added equipment and accessories which is rare to find in California. Stoked to start soon.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Thanks guys! Started at Chevy/GMC/Cadillac about 6 or 7 months ago but wanted to end up here ultimately, I knew I just had to wait until the timing was right and this time they had a spot and it also comes with a promotion. I should start by the end of this month.

Another thing that sold me on this spot - other than the fact the commissioned pay plan is more intriguing - was the fact they aren’t too fond of hidden dealer added equipment and accessories which is rare to find in California. Stoked to start soon.
Thats great to hear! Sounds like everything is moving along perfectly for you. Also, commission based pay is great, you actually get paid more for working harder.

jesse3638

Hooked

You're still a slimy car salesman...haha. I set up and sold coffee at a local dealership. I watched those guys work 12 hours for nothing some days. I commend those who can do it. I sure as hell couldn't. I'd go for volume by just giving the lowest prices when the customer said hello...haha. Congrats on the career move!

You're still a slimy car salesman...haha. I set up and sold coffee at a local dealership. I watched those guys work 12 hours for nothing some days. I commend those who can do it. I sure as hell couldn't. I'd go for volume by just giving the lowest prices when the customer said hello...haha. Congrats on the career move!
Thanks man! Sometimes it is that way. Luckily you are still paid hourly if you don't reach as much commission in the month as you would earn for a normal hourly rate if that makes sense, so it's still safe. Mixing volume in with a few big deals is the secret to hitting all the bonuses. Let me know if you ever come down to SD county! Your coffee hit the spot on the trail Saturday (y)

Top Bottom