What's your view like at work?

hotshotjeep

You dress up your jeep? How do you wash the costume paint off when your finished playing dress up?Just playing around. Those fumes must be horrible. Do you wear an inline respirator?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha shhh its my secret :p

Ya the fumes are horrible. Ya I have a inline respirator.

And I knew it didn't look right when I submitted it :p

SDG

Caught the Bug
Sometimes it looks like this...

2013-07-12+16.04.15.jpg

Armydog

On a conference call, looking out the window at my pumpkin, wanting to go for a ride in the fields..... Snowing again! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392734812.472165.jpg

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
A few of the construction sites Iv been on.
View attachment 69792

Ray ⛺

In the first picture the man looks bigger than the backhoe......LOL......depth perception gone wrong!

I was a land surveyor for many years and had my share of construction sites......I staked and graded everything ..roads...bridges....buildings....underground utilities.....I do miss it sometimes.........It all starts and ends with the Surveyor was our motto.....

~Woodrow~

Last edited:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
In the first picture the man looks bigger than the backhoe......LOL......depth perception gone wrong!

I was a land surveyor for many years and had my share of construction sites......I staked and graded everything ..roads...bridges....buildings....underground utilities.....I do miss it sometimes.........It all starts and ends with the Surveyor was our motto.....

~Woodrow~

Haha I didn't notice that till now that's pretty cool!

I agree a land surveyor is a very important job if we didn't have you guys we wouldn't know where to dig the ditches.

Ray ⛺

Top Bottom