What's your view like at work?

Boy you’re going to be in for a shock when it gets cold! I mean for real cold! Congrats on the job! Love the view.

Just started my new job yesterday, working as a carpenter for a custom home building company. Awesome group of people! Today’s task is building a deck with a view! View attachment 304472

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats on the new job! Looks to me a pretty cool house your are working on.

Like the others said, I see a set of really warm Carhartts in your future!

Right? Parking is a pain in the ass. 🤣

100% Pain in the Ass.... Working near SoCal beaches is a love/hate relationship... crowded as f@&k, no where to put lumber, parking blows, too many city regulations and the neighbors all hate you..... but then a hot chick walks by every 5 min and you’re like, “this is cool....” .. Lol. Honestly, you couldn’t pay me to live there.

Just terrible! Wheres that at? Looks like Manhattan Beach possible.

Yeah... 28th

I’d rather be where desertrunner is... Glad to see someone livin the dream. [emoji1417]

Last edited:
Boy you’re going to be in for a shock when it gets cold! I mean for real cold! Congrats on the job! Love the view.

Awesome. That looks fun.

Congrats on the new job! Looks to me a pretty cool house your are working on.

Like the others said, I see a set of really warm Carhartts in your future!

Thank you! The houses we are working on are all amazing! And yeah, it’ll be a bit of a shock once it gets real cold, and yes a nice warm pair of carhartts will be good for that weather [emoji23]

Thank you! The houses we are working on are all amazing! And yeah, it’ll be a bit of a shock once it gets real cold, and yes a nice warm pair of carhartts will be good for that weather [emoji23]

Last year up here in great falls we topped out at -48F but I'm from southern California and as long as you dress for it it really isnt that bad. And just think there is an entire country north of us Haha you'll be fine.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

That’s awesome! I love doing carpentry and being out doors win win in my book! [emoji1360][emoji16]

It’s definitely a win win for me! I love this job!

Last year up here in great falls we topped out at -48F but I'm from southern California and as long as you dress for it it really isnt that bad. And just think there is an entire country north of us Haha you'll be fine.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha that’s crazy! I’m sure I’ll be fine... I lived in Colorado a couple winters and worked on the ski slopes, I loved the cold weather. I’m sure it will get colder being that we are a little further north but I’m ready for it! I’ve always enjoyed colder weather than the hotter weather lol

Top Bottom