What's your view like at work?

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Shipping out a pair of these two axis modules with the spindle mounted at 60 degrees. They are going to be manufacturing lawnmower blades:

IMG_8214.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
Shipping out a pair of these two axis modules with the spindle mounted at 60 degrees. They are going to be manufacturing lawnmower blades:

View attachment 316417

Bitchin... I always thought it would be cool to have a Series like “how its made” that showed how the machines are built, that make the products... That always intrigued me more the product itself.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Wow. That's badass looking.

That looks crazy! I can’t even begin to imagine how that works

Bitchin... I always thought it would be cool to have a Series like “how its made” that showed how the machines are built, that make the products... That always intrigued me more the product itself.

That a piece of mechanical art! Very cool

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Manufacturing is still alive here in Wisconsin. Just about every component was designed and made in-house or purchased from an American Manufacturer. Exceptions being the ball bearings, lubrication fittings and fasteners.

JKbrick

Manufacturing is still alive here in Wisconsin. Just about every component was designed and made in-house or purchased from an American Manufacturer. Exceptions being the ball bearings, lubrication fittings and fasteners.

That’s awesome, if your business likes to buy American you should look into Nucor Fasteners that’s a local bolt making plant in Indiana

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom