35.9 KB · Views: 334
  • 1405318096211.jpg
    1405318096211.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 343
  • 1405318103699.jpg
    1405318103699.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 342

Rickster

You on the job with Miami-Dade?.......Can't quite make out the back of bunker coat........I work up in Broward for Coral Springs.....stay safe out there brother.

~Woodrow~

You have some good eyes sir. Miami-Dade but I'm not a fireman lol I'm one of the idiots that tries to go in before you guys get there and then has to get treated for smoke inhalation lol I chose the wrong profession no one likes "us"

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
You have some good eyes sir. Miami-Dade but I'm not a fireman lol I'm one of the idiots that tries to go in before you guys get there and then has to get treated for smoke inhalation lol I chose the wrong profession no one likes "us"

I like "you" guys.....I know and see what you have to put up with on a daily basis out there.......much respect to you guys in blue........keep fighting the good fight......stay safe :thumb:

~Woodrow~

Rickster

I like "you" guys.....I know and see what you have to put up with on a daily basis out there.......much respect to you guys in blue........keep fighting the good fight......stay safe :thumb:

~Woodrow~

Thanks man. Mad respect for you guys too...we have a good relationship with our guys from the city's firehouse...we all have big dinners together on a weekly basis at the firehouse...no rivalry in our city...stay safe 🚨🚒

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
The view at work for the next 2 days. View attachment 92162

Do you guys work a 48hrs on 72hrs off with no Kelly Day schedule or a 24hrs on 48hrs off with a Kelly Day schedule or do you have something completely different? Just curious......most FDs around here adhere to the 24/48 Kelly Day schedule.........unless you're department is volunteer.......I was a volunteer for a few years prior to our department going fully paid........Stay safe out there brother :thumb:

~Woodrow~

Napalm

Do you guys work a 48hrs on 72hrs off with no Kelly Day schedule or a 24hrs on 48hrs off with a Kelly Day schedule or do you have something completely different? Just curious......most FDs around here adhere to the 24/48 Kelly Day schedule.........unless you're department is volunteer.......I was a volunteer for a few years prior to our department going fully paid........Stay safe out there brother :thumb:

~Woodrow~

Thank you brother! You do the same! We work a standard 24/48 no Kelly day currently. We just got a new chief and he's talking about changing it over. I'm just working for a friend. Jacksonville, TX Fire Rescue, on Medic Unit 4 today!

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Looks exactly like my rescue.....Stryker push button stretcher.....Lifepak 15........our new rescues are do in next month should be nice.......we beat the shit out of ours lol

Stay safe out there brothers

~Woodrow~

image.jpg

Last edited:

Napalm

Looks exactly like my rescue.....Stryker push button stretcher.....Lifepak 15........our new rescues are do in next month should be nice.......we beat the shit out of ours lol

Stay safe out there brothers

~Woodrow~

We run ours pretty hard as well! We are using the power load strykers and I love em!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405729017.686991.jpg

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
On our ems corps, we have the power pro stretchers, but not the power load system yet. That's coming with our new rig.

I believe we're getting the same as well......so much better on our backs.......we had a 505lb patient last shift and the power pro was creeping up little by little.....but it did it's job.....it took four of us to load him into the rescue......that load system will make that job sooo much easier :yup:

~Woodrow~

Last edited:
Top Bottom