Wheel Recommendations

Time to order wheels that will work with the Evo Enforcer Coilover kit. They recommend a maximum backspacing of 3.75". Any have a good suggestion? Considering method beadlocks, but not certain I really need beadlocks yet. Like the Icon Rebound Pro and the Method bead grip wheels but they are closer to 4.5" backspacing. Would like a wheel that didn't necessitate wheel spacers.

CalSgt

Hooked
If you don’t need beadlocks save the headache and do regular wheels. Most regular tire shops won’t touch beadlocks

nokones

It's a good idea to establish yourself with a reputable Off-Road Accessory Shop with a Service Department like "Total Off-Road and More" that use to be 4-Wheel Parts and Installation. They will take care of your Large Wheels & Tires.

When you get into large wheels and in some cases even the 32" wheel, that are standard on the Rubicon, you'll find most tire shops won't deal with them because they are too heavy, etc. unless they deal with Truck Tires.

jeeeep

Hooked
It's a good idea to establish yourself with a reputable Off-Road Accessory Shop with a Service Department like "Total Off-Road and More" that use to be 4-Wheel Parts and Installation. They will take care of your Large Wheels & Tires.

When you get into large wheels and in some cases even the 32" wheel, that are standard on the Rubicon, you'll find most tire shops won't deal with them because they are too heavy, etc. unless they deal with Truck Tires.
what tire shops are you dealing with? Find yourself a Discount Tire

4WP, name change to hide their past? I certainly wouldn't call them reputable but that is based on my experiences with them.

nokones

what tire shops are you dealing with? Find yourself a Discount Tire

4WP, name change to hide their past? I certainly wouldn't call them reputable but that is based on my experiences with them.
4 Wheel Parts is not changing their name and they are still in business. Someone else is buying some of the 4 Wheel Parts stores from 4 Wheel Parts. Apparently, 4 Wheel Drive Parts isn't going anywhere, they are just selling some of their stores.

The new owner is being very selective on which stores to buy and also they are opening up new stores in various locations. I was told that the new owner group "will not" buy any stores nor will they open up any stores in California.

Top Bottom