Wheeler Lake Waiting 4 Wheelers!

WJCO

Meme King
No metal. Fluid looked like I changed it a month ago wait I did. Ran it in low for about 5 mile on the way back. Didn't slip.

Sent from my SM-N920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well good luck. I feel your anxiety of not wanting to have a failure out in the sticks. Does seem a little coincidenctal that your symptom appeared at the same time that the silicon came out of the drain even though fluid was recently changed. Hopefully it was just that piece of silicone binding in the gears and finally popped out.

anviljk

Well good luck. I feel your anxiety of not wanting to have a failure out in the sticks. Does seem a little coincidenctal that your symptom appeared at the same time that the silicon came out of the drain even though fluid was recently changed. Hopefully it was just that piece of silicone binding in the gears and finally popped out.
That's what I'm hoping. We won't talk about the bent rear shafts.

Sent from my SM-N920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

Any metal in the fluid? Have you ran in short term in 4low a few times just to recheck it? Any play in the yokes? Bearing noises while running on jackstands? Hope it's just a one time fluke.

I too would put it up on 4 jackstands and run it. Get a better idea of what is going on that way and you can determine how bad those flanges are bent.

Slimebones

Update

Have updated 1st post. Some want to caravan out and we can catch any stragglers at Fairplay. Hopefully this will get us on the trail by 10:00

boardsurfer

Looking like more rain than shine. Should keep the dust down and make things a little more interesting.

Ben, put your damn doors on this time. :D

boardsurfer

Off and running...

OMG what a trail. I could spend hours up there with my camera.

Here's OneTonJK kicking things off with a bang on the first obstacle.

IMG_3439.jpg

Then we arrived at the Notch.

IMG_3447.jpg

anvilJK walked right up.

IMG_3451.jpg

Next is slimebones with a perfect line.

IMG_3454.jpg

bierpower holding his own in the stocker.

IMG_3465.jpg

Then OneTonJK again insisting on using 3-wheel drive.

IMG_3475.jpg

At this point bigcale came through and made quite a show, but I didnt get a shot because my hands were still shaking from my own run through. Sorry Ben! Im sure someone has a shot.

Here's a few random shots from our lunch spot at the top.

IMG_3483.jpg

IMG_3489.jpg

IMG_3490.jpg

What a day! Thank you Slimebones for putting this one together! :beer:

Slimebones

This was an epic day. Think everyone that came had a good time. Know I did. Got a lot of pictures to post up from my co-pilot, just got to figure how to transfer them. Right now, just cracked open another IPA and reflecting on the day. Good stuff!! :beer::beer:

WJCO

Meme King
Looks like a blast. Sorry I missed it. Definitely want to do this at some point. Great pics.

Slimebones

OMG what a trail. I could spend hours up there with my camera.

Here's OneTonJK kicking things off with a bang on the first obstacle.

View attachment 269305

Then we arrived at the Notch.

View attachment 269306

anvilJK walked right up.

View attachment 269307

Next is slimebones with a perfect line.

View attachment 269308

bierpower holding his own in the stocker.

View attachment 269310

Then OneTonJK again insisting on using 3-wheel drive.

View attachment 269312

At this point bigcale came through and made quite a show, but I didnt get a shot because my hands were still shaking from my own run through. Sorry Ben! Im sure someone has a shot.

Here's a few random shots from our lunch spot at the top.

View attachment 269313

View attachment 269314

View attachment 269315

What a day! Thank you Slimebones for putting this one together! :beer:

Up there in some pretty thin are taking that group shot.

Top Bottom