Wheeling Season Started!

I just had to share with my WAL family the great time I had wheeling with my local club yesterday! This was a wheeling season opener that I thought I would miss after my recent ARB install oops. Luckily, I ended up being able to make all the tweaks and break-ins to at least a point of semi comfort and decided that if something wouldn't hold I'd rather know now than later.

...So with just over 600 miles on my recently installed 5.13 gears and all the other trail untested mods done over the winter (Rockhard cage, hydraulic assist, ARB rear locker, relocated tire fill compressor, installed locker dedicated compressor, ORV Stealth Shelf, and ARB Fridge) We headed to Badlands.

Badlands is about 3.5 hours away from where I live so I was actually more worried about the drive there on the newish gears. This would be the longest run I'd made at highway speed.

I'm VERY happy to report everything went absolutely great other than the one issue I knew I had before I left. (I need to work out a little drag-link to ram interference.)

I couldn't be happier with the 5.13 gears or hydraulic assist. The driving and wheeling difference with these two mods just can't be expressed. The ARB fridge worked great too! I'm super excited for all this years off-roading adventures.

For those of you that have been to the Badlands, You will likely recognize this little climb. It's nothing too serious, but a nice way to kick of the season.

P1020814.JPG

P1020820.JPG

Anyway, I just wanted to share and thank all of you for the technical help along the way :yup:

~Jay~

georgi.photo

Sweet. For a guy like me that seems huge. We have to travel about how 3 hrs from where I live to even look at a rock. Good luck the rest of the year.

Top Bottom