Wheels and Tires

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Nick, I've got a set of stock Sport Wheels in my garage that I'll make a special deal for you. Since stock sport wheels are second best to KMC Machetes ;)

Lmaoo dang, if they have rock rash then i dont want them! I want those sport wheels to be so flawless i can see my own reflection off them!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jackal01

Lmaoo dang, if they have rock rash then i dont want them! I want those sport wheels to be so flawless i can see my own reflection off them!

Rock rash is the best. I wasn't even trying to rub rocks but I was happy to see my rings get some rash. Now they look "normal"! Lol but I did polish them with Mothers polishing ball and aluminum polish and I could see my reflection...prior to the trip.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Rock rash is the best. I wasn't even trying to rub rocks but I was happy to see my rings get some rash. Now they look "normal"! Lol but I did polish them with Mothers polishing ball and aluminum polish and I could see my reflection...prior to the trip.

Forgot to add the /sarcasmfont
lol honestly rock rash has never bothered me. Hell did you see my wheels this past weekend? I think most of my Jeep logos on the wheels are damn near scratched off.
But i think it gives it character. Dont fix something that isn't broken :thumb:

Jackal01

Forgot to add the /sarcasmfont
lol honestly rock rash has never bothered me. Hell did you see my wheels this past weekend? I think most of my Jeep logos on the wheels are damn near scratched off.
But i think it gives it character. Dont fix something that isn't broken.

That's my bad...I knew you were sarcastic. I was just agreeing!

Top Bottom