Wheels on a JKU

jlaginess

Have you given Discount Tire a look? I've always had good luck with them and they price match as well.

WJCO & AllAmericanInfidel Thanks for the help. I've been scouring the local craigslists ads and looked at Discount Tire. Going to wait it out until I find a worthwhile deal, and discount tire seems to be the best deal (they price match too).

JoeB-JKURX

Those Level 8s are nice looking. I'll have to see if they have the beadlock ring in chrome or brushed silver type finish

I also have the Level 8 Bully Pro (17X8.5) with 35" KM2 tires. I have already been in the rocks, have whacked and taken chunks out of the rock scratch rings (they are not beadlocks and come only in black) and they look even better. I had Rubicon X wheels stock, didn't do much in the rocks and still had a lot of rock rash (sold 5 wheels with 32" KMs for $800). With the Level 8, I have yet to have the actual wheel come into contact with something to cause damage to the wheel and I just smile inside when I think about my brand new set of scratch rings sitting in their packaging at home (for when I totally destroy the ones on there now).

Edit - a lot of folks rattle can paint them to color match the body.

Last edited:
Top Bottom