Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

North208jeeper

Near St. Marie's Idaho the wife and I and my buddy Zack and his wife went for a little drive. Had to stop and grab a pic with the perfect lighting not filter droid Moto z force :)

IMG_20170711_223431_826.jpg

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug

That's cool, what beach was that? How do you get access?

Simpson, there are certain beaches in the outer banks of NC where you can just drive on. Some need a permit and some don't. I believe Mr Ty was up in Corolla which you can just drive right on. I think there's roughly 20 miles of beach you can drive on, all the way up to the Virginia border. I've done it myself and it's fun. You can find some spots where you literally won't see anyone else as far as you can see except the occasional 4x4.

Simpson943

Simpson, there are certain beaches in the outer banks of NC where you can just drive on. Some need a permit and some don't. I believe Mr Ty was up in Corolla which you can just drive right on. I think there's roughly 20 miles of beach you can drive on, all the way up to the Virginia border. I've done it myself and it's fun. You can find some spots where you literally won't see anyone else as far as you can see except the occasional 4x4.

Awesome, thanks! I'll have to check it out!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JohnK

Not this week but last week Wifey and I flew out to Dayton OH to pick it up and drive it back home.

10 states, 3 days, got see old friends, family and have a wonderful dinner at a favorite restaurant in Albuquerque.

19693398_10212133601208627_2003267702495834127_o.jpg

19732164_10212205711371336_6241132390837334695_n.jpg

JK

XJADDICTION

Banned
Gatlinburg, and to the top, Clingmans Dome. Saw a lot of the destruction from November Fire Storm. Amazing how fast the area around gatlinburg is recovering. Equally amazing is the burned out mountain tops that will take years to recover.

IMG_1077.JPG IMG_1069.JPG IMG_1062.JPG IMG_1065.JPG IMG_1036.JPG IMG_1024.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
It was a work day today. Stitch took me to my photo shoot.

It's something of a game. If I can get away with it, I like to have Stitch show up somewhere during the shoot. Most of the time it doesn't happen. I try to park down the street or out of site. For commercial properties, Stitch is 'just another car' in the parking lot shots. If there's other cars on the street, like this shoot, then it's just part of the picture. The owner did tell me to park there after all ;).

TP-20170715-0210-ENF-Reduced.jpg

Top Bottom