Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Cool pics. Pretty area.
Thanks, it's a great trail tucked away between two high traffic areas still super clean and narrow with no big hills to attract the yahoos... unfortunately we have a real problem here around Vegas with people who own highly modified 4wds and atvs and go out and trash trails and springs having no concern for who comes after them or leave no trace ethics.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

black pearl

Hooked
Went on a camping/wheeling/ hiking trip to Anza Borrego in CA. Trip was awesome. First day we hit Goat Canyon Tressle. I think we ended up hiking about 12 miles total, with the first 2 being pretty technical. View attachment 281759 View attachment 281772 View attachment 281760 View attachment 281761 View attachment 281771 View attachment 281773
We set up camp near the trail head. View attachment 281762
Next day we did a bit of wheeling to “Diablo Drop.” There was a ‘yota group that could not make it up the difficult line. They must of spun out for 30minutes before giving up. I was appreciative of the new obstacles they made as I power through without an issue. Their ladies were present, which was even better. We heard them say they needed to get front lockers because the Jeep made it up. [emoji108] View attachment 281763 View attachment 281764 View attachment 281765
We continued to the mud caves and wind caves. I never knew there was so much to do in the area. View attachment 281766 View attachment 281767 View attachment 281768
Found a nice stretch and called it a night. View attachment 281769
Next day we powered through to the Slot. We ended up wheeling out to Borrego Springs for fuel and then headed home. View attachment 281770
It was an awesome trip. I can’t wait to get out for another adventure.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That looks like a great trip, some awesome sites [emoji106]

Clowe

Found and old airforce base. It was manned back in the cold War Era to protect the labs in Oak Ridge. The radar system is still used, but is unmanned. Back in the day there was two shifts one would monitor the radar and the other would driver to the airport and patrol the airs. The last picture is the landing spot for the air trolley. I lived close to this my whole life and never knew it existed. I was talking to an old timer when he mentioned it to me. The history behind the site is just amazing. 1111171438a.jpg 1111171438.jpg 1111171436.jpg 1111171441.jpg 1111171441b.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Found and old airforce base. It was manned back in the cold War Era to protect the labs in Oak Ridge. The radar system is still used, but is unmanned. Back in the day there was two shifts one would monitor the radar and the other would driver to the airport and patrol the airs. The last picture is the landing spot for the air trolley. I lived close to this my whole life and never knew it existed. I was talking to an old timer when he mentioned it to me. The history behind the site is just amazing. View attachment 283044 View attachment 283045 View attachment 283046 View attachment 283047 View attachment 283048

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

That so cool. Must have been awesome to explore around there.

Top Bottom