Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I think Zion eeks out a win for me . Angels Landing is a special hike and we haven’t even done the narrows . The campgrounds are very peaceful as well .

Bryce was a little chilly but the scenery is wild .

Stopped by Toquerville Falls on the way back today . ARB air line developed a hole so didn’t air down but the trail was super mild . Looks like a great camping spot on BLM land for next time

View attachment 327791

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yea, Zion is remarkable. I had wanted to go to Bryce when we were there, but with that limited time I just couldn’t pull my self away from Zion.

Tixslam

Went on a little road trip.
20190521_140752.jpg
Gemini Bridges,
20190526_144101.jpg
Hidden Canyon. Lots of fun in the sand there.

20190526_101418_HDR.jpg
Chicken Corners
20190525_113251.jpg
Long Canyon

20190529_094303.jpg
Took the road up to Yankee Boy Basin.
Ouray area is still pretty much snowed in;)
Having a great trip in spite of all the rain and snow we have had to put up with.

Redskin0811

IMG_3109.jpg IMG_3108.jpg
On Monday Me and the family went to Cherokee Forest and got lost on some dirt trails. Pretty fun trip!!! My buddy got him and his family a Jeep rental for the weekend also! Pretty good day!!

black pearl

Hooked
Did you escape the tree unscathed?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Amazingly yes! At first thought I broke something in the mirror. But just rub marks on it and down the sliders.

The dirt was so lose and sloped to the tree. Every time I tried to reposition it just slid. Behind the jeep is about a three foot deep wash out [emoji15].

Abntroop

Nothing so fun, spent the day house hunting in and around Carson City yesterday. Not much luck, back at it today. Fingers crossed, looking forward to getting through this transitional period and getting my tools back.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom