Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Angry Aussie

I don’t think Jake needs to be photoshopping anything.

Jake doesn’t need to photoshop anything. That man is fearless and I have the picture to prove it.

The first time I met Jake he let me drive his Jeep on the trails. With the help of Bubba’s, inside the cab spotting I ended up like this. Even with Jakes kid in the back seat he wasn’t mad or worried at all. He laughed about it. Someone like that doesn’t photoshop shit!

IMG_8786.jpg

IMG_8787.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nah I see what he’s talking about, the angle of the picture makes it look like the rocks in the background are part of the ledge. Not Pshopped just illusion

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Compare the pics in post #5091 vs. #5100. The cliff is photoshopped to look more gnarly than it really is. Makes me wonder what else was photoshopped.

Yea I don't think so. You may want to do a little more research. :crazyeyes:Unless everybody is photoshopping this same location. I'm going go with legit. And why the hell would somebody post a photoshopped photo. :thinking:

Labricon

Caught the Bug
In 5901 camera position is closer and to the rear showing more of spare and driver side tires and less of a rock feature
In 5100 camera is further and has Jeep in full profile causing rock features past cliff to appear/shift to the right
Just my opinion though

WJCO

Meme King
This^^^

A little disappointed that the original pic was photoshopped. The original is still awesome, assuming the jeep is not photoshopped in too.

I highly doubt anything was photoshopped. Many people have taken photos of Jeeps on that exact same rock.

dillard09

This^^^

A little disappointed that the original pic was photoshopped. The original is still awesome, assuming the jeep is not photoshopped in too.

Hahaha!! None of them are photoshopped at all. You want more pics for proof? Pics are from different angles.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
This^^^

Isn’t there a thread somewhere recently saying something like “shit you post when drunk”. Lol

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
IMG_3370.jpg
IMG_3362.jpg
IMG_3411.jpg

Down to Valle de Guadalupe in Baja near Ensenada this weekend .. the Napa Valley of Mexico . Wines and restaurants were world class, awesome value, and 4.5 hours from LA . Will be back

Top Bottom