Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

B Nelson

Last weekend, my wife and I took Bunny (Jeep) and Thumper (camper) to the Hermitage State Park, which is located on the Pomme De Terre Lake in Hermitage, Mo. It was Halloween weekend for all, so we set up a little display and handed out a ton of candy. We didn't win any prizes for the display, however we had a good time and we received several "I like you Jeep" comments. Good times.

Attachments

• Halloween at Hermitage.jpg
    Halloween at Hermitage.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 9
Had a great time yesterday at Gulches ORV park. The JK is still fairly stock with only a front bumper and winch added. But the little Ribicon performed awesome. Scraped the bottom a few times but nothing significant. Really need to order that lift kit 😂

Attachments

• IMG_1149.jpeg
    IMG_1149.jpeg
    260.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1133.jpeg
    IMG_1133.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 8

Jeeptime

We made it out to Wee Thump Joshua Tree Wilderness in Nevada today. Some of those trees are BIG. Was sunny and 64 degrees today.
We enjoy the trails in the Las Vegas area. Friday we are doing the RockN the Narrows in Logandale and Sunday we are going to do the Three Corners. You can be standing simultaneously in Arizona, Utah, and Nevada plus some beautiful mountains. We are having great weather right now so you have to get out enjoy.

Attachments

• Josha tree.jpg
    Josha tree.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 16
Top Bottom