Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Panda

My jeep hasn't taken me no where for a few weeks but the last few weeks jeeps have come to my house for upgrades and goodies,
I've helped a few fellow jeepers out and I've had a lot of fellow jeepers help me out, I've met some really cool people from having a jeep and here on wayalife and I realized the best place my jeep has taken me is to new friends :yup:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Well said Panda, I couldn't agree more with that!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

KingCopperhead

My jeep hasn't taken me no where for a few weeks but the last few weeks jeeps have come to my house for upgrades and goodies,
I've helped a few fellow jeepers out and I've had a lot of fellow jeepers help me out, I've met some really cool people from having a jeep and here on wayalife and I realized the best place my jeep has taken me is to new friends :yup:

Makes me wish I lived out west! Not many wayalife members in central NY (and Bobby wouldn't have had to ship me his d44 across the country ha, we could have just gone to pandas to put it in ;-))

leemerwin

Hershberger Lookout on the Rogue/Umpqua Divide 15 Nov 14

Had a pretty good turnout for a short run up to Hershberger Lookout at the 6200 foot level on the Rogue/Umpqua divide in Southern Oregon.....this is a few miles west of Crater Lake.

Attachments

• groupcompressed.jpg
    groupcompressed.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 239
  • lookoutcompressed.jpg
    lookoutcompressed.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 231
  • snowroadcompressed.jpg
    snowroadcompressed.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 237

bkac

Caught the Bug
Thats awesome, I just live right down the road from there. Welcome to WAL! Went to swan lake point yesterday for a snow run. :thumbup:

Last edited:

Panda

Makes me wish I lived out west! Not many wayalife members in central NY (and Bobby wouldn't have had to ship me his d44 across the country ha, we could have just gone to pandas to put it in ;-))

Yes sir! you should move out west, you've got friends out here :thumb:

Rubizon

You are more then welcome to come whenever and we'll go snow wheeling. R house is always open for WAL family!

As soon as I can afford a road trip a wheeling trip will definitely be in the works! Thanks!

Rubizon

Garaje de panda! Learning tons about working on jeeps helping Panda out. Awesome experience.

KingCopperhead

Yes sir! you should move out west, you've got friends out here :thumb:

Someday! I lived in Vegas in my younger years. I really miss it. Once the kids go to college I'm moving back. My parents are moving back to Vegas in a year or so. Might make a trip out there and veer North to take the jeep on the Rubicon. I'll be hitting you guys up if I do!

Got an invite from a friend to run with a Flagstaff club and dealer sponsored get together up in Sedona to go up Schnebly Hill road which was just added to the Jeep 'Badge of Honor' for the only Arizona trail. So it an easy 6 mile road but scenic with the red rock country. My wife drove the whole run up to earn her 'badge' and then they had a dealer sponsored BBQ and some give-a-ways at the end of the day. A little windy and cold but a good time was had! :thumb: :yup:
Schnebly 1.JPG
Schnebly 2.JPG
Schnebly 4.JPG
Schnebly 3.JPG

JKJody

Got an invite from a friend to run with a Flagstaff club and dealer sponsored get together up in Sedona to go up Schnebly Hill road which was just added to the Jeep 'Badge of Honor' for the only Arizona trail. So it an easy 6 mile road but scenic with the red rock country. My wife drove the whole run up to earn her 'badge' and then they had a dealer sponsored BBQ and some give-a-ways at the end of the day. A little windy and cold but a good time was had! :thumb: :yup:
View attachment 111325
View attachment 111327
View attachment 111328
View attachment 111329

Very scenic. We love that place.

Top Bottom