Which Tow Strap???

BigBoy

I took delivery of my 2014 in December. I too had a $500 coupon. I still have it so I'll be checking when I get home. I did not get the recovery kit.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I took delivery of my 2014 in December. I too had a $500 coupon. I still have it so I'll be checking when I get home. I did not get the recovery kit.

Yeah, it was that booklet that showed all the new stuff that the 14's have, like lighted cup holder, footwell lights and lighted rear view mirror. My guess it's in the parts department.

olram30

Ok, cleaned the garage and found that brochure .just says 2014 wrangler. Nothing about special editions, did some snooping and other people have all said their trail kits were shipped separate than their jeep and all were in the parts department. Hope this helps anybody who bought a 14 and didn't get their kit.

Attachments

• 1394816161774.jpg
    1394816161774.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 146

olram30

And the warn strap. Found the box also.

Attachments

• 1394816272387.jpg
    1394816272387.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 150

BigBoy

Ok, cleaned the garage and found that brochure .just says 2014 wrangler. Nothing about special editions, did some snooping and other people have all said their trail kits were shipped separate than their jeep and all were in the parts department. Hope this helps anybody who bought a 14 and didn't get their kit.

Gonna send this to the dealer to see what happens. The kicker is that it says "available". I could see the dealer saying this is available as an "option" and not standard issue. It can't hurt to try.

Twiztid11

Gonna send this to the dealer to see what happens. The kicker is that it says "available". I could see the dealer saying this is available as an "option" and not standard issue. It can't hurt to try.

Now I'm curious if there's a package waiting for me. Did you have any luck on getting it?

2014 JKU, manual, stock....for now.
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BigBoy

Now I'm curious if there's a package waiting for me. Did you have any luck on getting it?

2014 JKU, manual, stock....for now.
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I spoke with the dealer and they said they have them but it's an add on. I mentioned those here that received one and they told me that the dealer those jeeps were purchased from must have absorbed the cost somewhere. No luck here but perhaps your dealer will have one for you! Good luck!

Top Bottom