Which Wheels?

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I'll check and see if Discount tire can get me a good price.

I would, it's especially nice if you get them at a local shop just for the fact that we offer free road hazard warranty and free tire rotations with the purchase of a set of tires. That's something you won't get when buying online

JKU EXTREME

I would, it's especially nice if you get them at a local shop just for the fact that we offer free road hazard warranty and free tire rotations with the purchase of a set of tires. That's something you won't get when buying online

This is true. I just need the money now!

suicideking

If you want something inexpensive, checkout MB wheels. I have the TKO. The MB72 is also very popular.

I do like the birddog. Are those beadlocks though? "low pressure bead seat rib" isn't very clear. Great price if they are.

I'm leaning towards the ATX Slab or Trail Ready when I get beadlocks.

Last edited:

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
If you want something inexpensive, checkout MB wheels. I have the TKO. The MB72 is also very popular.

I do like the birddog. Are those beadlocks though? "low pressure bead seat rib" isn't very clear. Great price if they are.

I don't think the Bird Dog is a beadlock.
Just has a larger bead seat where the tire mates to the rim.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Holeshot

Banned
personnally, I will go with level 8 ZX5 wheels, with the rock rash guards too, nice looking and cheap.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/d...ubmitProductSize.do?pc=57383&tmn=ZX&typ=Truck

DSCN0539_zps0cd3ccc8.jpg

ZX_TJ4.jpg

cd151c4e.jpg

Last edited:

JKU EXTREME

Yes, they are beadlocks. Atleast from what I have read on their site and from others

And I'll look into those wheels

JAGS

Hooked
Buy MTG's wheels. Take a road trip up to Reno.

Well, I'd take a road trip after my jeep is all put together. Heard he grills up some good grub worth the trip. Plus the wheeling.

As for the wheels, I've got a killer deal on brand new that will be hard to pass up.

- Jason

Top Bottom