Whirlwind Trip AND a NEW JEEP

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Congrats on the new jeep! It is a great lookin rig.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks!

How cool is that!! Congratulations to you :rock:
Thanks! Sounds like Dan wheeled with you before, so maybe it’ll make another appearance in your group at the Texas Experience?

Awesome. Congrats.
Thanks!

Congrats! That's awesome!

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app
It really was a cool experience
That’s awesome! Congrats

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

That's great - congrats to both of you :thumb:
Maybe we can get Dan to pick up a JT now

Congratulations! I always liked that Jeep!

I have as well, so glad it worked out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Dude when you sent me the text about the check engine light my heart stopped. Couldn’t believe it. So glad you got it going again.

Congrats! Thanks! And I hope she treats you well.

Luckily I had my code reader so it only took a few minutes to diagnose. Made it back to Waco at 11pm on Sunday. Thanks again, can’t wait to get her out this weekend!

jdofmemi

Dude when you sent me the text about the check engine light my heart stopped. Couldn’t believe it. So glad you got it going again.

Congrats! Thanks! And I hope she treats you well.

The Jeep was probably just in shock that it was out on the road, instead of being a driveway queen like it has for the last few years

That's awesome...it's hard to find a nice jeep that's never been used...

Probably put more miles on it taking it home than its had in the last 3 or 4 years.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
The Jeep was probably just in shock that it was out on the road, instead of being a driveway queen like it has for the last few years

Probably put more miles on it taking it home than its had in the last 3 or 4 years.

1,745 +/- miles from the hotel to my door [emoji1591]
It’s going to be even more in shock when it hits the trails this weekend [emoji23]

Top Bottom