Whiskey of the Day

bouche03

Found this at a friends place and he let me take it home after we opened it up and drank half the bottle. Very good juice! Bottled in 1979 before Hiram Walker went under. IMG_1864.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Its funny you guys say that because I’ve been adding a little Bulleit Rye to the Angels Envy. [emoji51]

Highwest has something you might like. Their Bourye is a blend of Bourbon and Rye. It’s pretty good. Jefferson’s does something similar with their “Chefs Colaboration”. It’s okay. [emoji106]

TrailHunter

Hooked
Highwest has something you might like. Their Bourye is a blend of Bourbon and Rye. It’s pretty good. Jefferson’s does something similar with their “Chefs Colaboration”. It’s okay. [emoji106]

I’m not 100% into Rye.... yet. I’m really enjoying flavorful bourbons with a kick... High West is definitely on my list.

Brute

Hooked
Woodinville WA I lived there while in Jr high and high school. Country Living City Style I think was their slogan. The Whiskey, Wineries and Brewery's came years after I moved.

I didn't know there was a whiskey distillery in Woodinville...I've been there plenty of times to catch concerts at the Chateau St Michelle winery, which is a great venue. I'll have to pick up a bottle next time I'm there, since I know someone in NV that likes this stuff...

Top Bottom