White Rhino a 2014 EcoDiesel on 35's and Air Springs

AU Bronc N JK

Sharp looking Cherokee!! How do u like the Eco diesel? The wife has a v6 and we are debating trading in on Eco diesel or hemi.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Man that's a nice looking Cherokee wish they would bring the Eco Diesels to the US havnt seen any

robthebuilderer

Sharp looking Cherokee!! How do u like the Eco diesel? The wife has a v6 and we are debating trading in on Eco diesel or hemi.

Thank you! We love the diesel...the economy and the pull! Only thing we don't like is how messy it can be at some pumps...oh well.

Love this build! Keep up the great work

Thanks...will do!

Man that's a nice looking Cherokee wish they would bring the Eco Diesels to the US havnt seen any

Jeep began putting the EcoDiesel in the WK2 (US) in 2014...granted I don't see very many but there here! [emoji41]

robthebuilderer

Just finished/published our video of the White Rhino on YouTube...

Edited

Let us know what you think...feel free to share, comment, etc. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Sorry but I deleted your link promoting your professional video and your products. Please refer to the rules you agreed to when you signed up.

Pretty crazy to see a newer Grand with 35's! Really cool though. I think you should throw on some Trail Grapplers for your next tires! Take the aggressiveness up a notch!

Top Bottom