Who does this to a Jeep??

HoosierWolf

I'm pretty sure I've seen one of those Starwood Custom jobs here several times. Looks just like one of the tan and green ones with a safari-esque roof rack It's not my thing at all but I still wave... so far he has never waved back.

Anymore it has become a game. I just keep waving to see if he ever will.

TooTall

Introducing the flush fitting 22" Nitto Terra Grapplers!!

"22" custom Modulare brushed aluminum wheels wrapped in Nitto Terra Grappler 22" Tires"

StrizzyChris

I agree to an extent about the different strokes for different folks...but this is Dallas not Detroit!!! I just assumed by watching King of the Hill and Dallas football that everyone was country there...I didnt know Dallas is one huge ghetto :thinking: :idontknow:

"Starwood is proud to be exclusive builders of the most talked about Jeep Wrangler conversions available today, and with this one we have seriously outdone ourselves. This 450-hp 'Martini HEMI Edition' is by far the fastest and most extensive Starwood Custom conversion ever. If seeing is believing, then driving is total affirmation!"

Huh?? First time Ive come across them...:idontknow:

I have definitely heard about them on here before...and they have been talked (shit) about a ton! But as you can see they left out on important word in their description ;)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I agree to an extent about the different strokes for different folks...but this is Dallas not Detroit!!! I just assumed by watching King of the Hill and Dallas football that everyone was country there...I didnt know Dallas is one huge ghetto :thinking: :idontknow:

I have definitely heard about them on here before...and they have been talked (shit) about a ton! But as you can see they left out on important word in their description ;)

Racist much?

RK Racing

I didnt know ghettos were race specific? Better not tell the Jews! :dont_tell:

Edit: besides I know a black guy so I cant be racist

Edit #2: People of Jewish Descent

That there is some funny chit....lol

I guess the racist remark poster does not know about getto's in Russia, Alabama and so on that are 100% white .
More folks need to look up the word "getto" in the dictionary before crying out "Racist". :thinking:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That there is some funny chit....lol

I guess the racist remark poster does not know about getto's in Russia, Alabama and so on that are 100% white .
More folks need to look up the word "getto" in the dictionary before crying out "Racist". :thinking:

Lol calm down speed racer. One it was a joke, and two we all know what he was referring to. Don't kid yourself.

Beyrgut

So what your saying is... Starwood Motors specializes in hooptys. That I can agree with whole heartedly.

Rccrwlr

Sell the wheels and tires and you could build yourself a pretty nice rig!

1979 Jeep CJ5 - rccrwlr
2008 Jeep JKUR - pheartmtngot

Top Bottom