Who drinks coors light?

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
:beer:I'm from Colorado and if a "Bullet" is the last beer around, it's goin down. Otherwise I get my inspiration from "Suds of the Day".:beer:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I can't believe all the hate on my favorite macro brew. :grayno:

The good thing is I now know what beer to bring if I ever go fishing with this crowd. :cheesy:

BTW--rule number 7456 of man law reads: One must choose at least one beer to have as the go to all day beer. "All day beer" defined: beer you can drink all day and not get too drunk so as to still be able to function. It's lower alcohol content make it an ideal candidate to serve as a buffer between shots of more manly drinks (e.g. whiskey) to maintain the buzz generated by said shots. Generally served at NASCAR events, ball games, other American sporting events, and is the only type of beer ChrisB and TrailBud will have on hand at any given camping event.

:cheesy:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

The good thing is I now know what beer to bring if I ever go fishing with this crowd. :cheesy:

BTW--rule number 7456 of man law reads: One must choose at least one beer to have as the go to all day beer. "All day beer" defined: beer you can drink all day and not get too drunk so as to still be able to function. It's lower alcohol content make it an ideal candidate to serve as a buffer between shots of more manly drinks (e.g. whiskey) to maintain the buzz generated by said shots. Generally served at NASCAR events, ball games, other American sporting events, and is the only type of beer ChrisB and TrailBud will have on hand at any given camping event.

:cheesy:I have been drinking Budweiser as my everyday beer.:yup:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

:cheesy: Coors light got me through college. :thumb:

For the record I will drink this, Bud and Bud light. All part of my all day beers.

JAGS

Hooked

BTW--rule number 7456 of man law reads: One must choose at least one beer to have as the go to all day beer. "All day beer" defined: beer you can drink all day and not get too drunk so as to still be able to function. It's lower alcohol content make it an ideal candidate to serve as a buffer between shots of more manly drinks (e.g. whiskey) to maintain the buzz generated by said shots. Generally served at NASCAR events, ball games, other American sporting events, and is the only type of beer ChrisB and TrailBud will have on hand at any given camping event. :cheesy:

You forgot Rodeos and Country Music concerts. Those should mentioned specifically. :crazyeyes:

:cheesy: Coors light got me through college. :thumb:

College? Hell, Coors Light got through my last two years of High School. :cheesy:

:cheesy:I have been drinking Budweiser as my everyday beer.:yup:
:cheesy: For the record I will drink this, Bud and Bud light. All part of my all day beers.

I'll go Coors Light as my all day beer just for old times sake.

GCM 2

This is the alternate thread to "roof rack and snorkel"........full of insight, plenty of brain trust power, and it won't die.

GCM 2

You look like a PBR guy....

How did you know I love the Pro Bull Riding circuit! Damn you're good Chris..... I don't do beer, if I am drinking, it's going to be liquor. Here's one to you anyway my brother :beer:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Whoa whoa whoa. I don't take trash talking PBR lightly. Where else can you get a case of decent "all day beer" for like $1.99? Lmao

Top Bottom