Who is going to KOH 2014?

ok good to know i didnt miss it. i just saw the poison spider rig go so hopefully he is up soon

To clarify, Did Not Start means they weren't at the start when they were supposed to be so they don't get to do a qualifying run.

It's not necessary for them to take part in the qualifiers. The advantage of running the qualifier is a better starting position.

There was one local Jeep (it was red I think) that just walked up the backdoor during the shoot out. Not the quickest but I bet he wasn't slow either. It just made me think how capable a home grown rig can be and the importance of a good line.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Leaving Phoenix around 7am, gotta pick up the trailer in CA then should be out on the lake bed around 1 or 2 hopefully. Looking forward to meeting a few people

Good Luck to EVO 1K today! go get em boys! :rock:

Unfortunately just read this on the live tracker on the KOH website @1:08PM:

"Just got an update from the Discount Tire Offroad Evolution team #1951 Melvin Wade IV rolled at least twice. The boys are trying to fix an A arm, Ball joints and a rear control arm to try to finish the race. Pic from mile market 63..."

phpqNqWMB_thumb_MelvinwadeIV_1951.jpg

Last edited:
wow! hopefully they get it fixed and running again. if he rolled it twice he muct have been going at a good clip.

Unfortunately just read this on the live tracker on the KOH website @1:08PM:

"Just got an update from the Discount Tire Offroad Evolution team #1951 Melvin Wade IV rolled at least twice. The boys are trying to fix an A arm, Ball joints and a rear control arm to try to finish the race. Pic from mile market 63..."

View attachment 67778

Glad they are alright.

Thanks for the update. I saw they were stopped for a while and was wondering as well.

Top Bottom