Who is in?

shadow21

A few suggestions that I could offer.

Flips Bar & Grill- has a big Patio, I'd call and see if you could get some parking blocked off and maybe make a monthly event out of it. Also food is very good

Bottle Cap Alley- Hamburger joint, huge parking lot, downside is no patio.

A little further south of grapevine is place called BoomerJacks they have a big patio and big parking lot. The food is typical bar food and it's good.

Either way whatever place yall pick I'd call ahead and see if they will give you Drink Specials. 90% of the time they will specially if you have a big turn out.

JokerJKU

Grapevine - Love and War in Texas (this is where the monthly TexasJK meet is held). Chill is nice and has a big parking lot out back (it's right off Main St in the middle of Grapevine). There's also Fuddruckers right by the Bass Pro, huge parking lot there as well. There's also Hooters or Bone Daddy's on the Grapevine/Colleyville border. Then you've got Saltgrass, Springcreek BBQ, Flips, Joe's Crabshack, and El Fenix on 114 just off of Main St.

Outside of Grapevine, there's Bronson Rock in Keller where several of the local jeep clubs hold meets (TJDFW, NTJC, etc), Tons of parking there. Several other options in the Keller/Watauga area as well along 377. Then in NRH, you've got Back Forty off of Davis where yet another of the many Jeep clubs in DFW hold one of their monthly meets. Not many options in Southlake, parking becomes an issue trying to do anything there (and probably cost for some that might want to attend as the restaurants tend to be more expensive).

BTW - new here. Didn't realize there were that many others from the area on the forum. Guess I should speak up more.

Jackal01

Grapevine - Love and War in Texas (this is where the monthly TexasJK meet is held). Chill is nice and has a big parking lot out back (it's right off Main St in the middle of Grapevine). There's also Fuddruckers right by the Bass Pro, huge parking lot there as well. There's also Hooters or Bone Daddy's on the Grapevine/Colleyville border. Then you've got Saltgrass, Springcreek BBQ, Flips, Joe's Crabshack, and El Fenix on 114 just off of Main St.

Outside of Grapevine, there's Bronson Rock in Keller where several of the local jeep clubs hold meets (TJDFW, NTJC, etc), Tons of parking there. Several other options in the Keller/Watauga area as well along 377. Then in NRH, you've got Back Forty off of Davis where yet another of the many Jeep clubs in DFW hold one of their monthly meets. Not many options in Southlake, parking becomes an issue trying to do anything there (and probably cost for some that might want to attend as the restaurants tend to be more expensive).

BTW - new here. Didn't realize there were that many others from the area on the forum. Guess I should speak up more.

My vote for no seafood. Bone Daddys is good. I am pretty much good with anything, just nothing from the water. :icon_crazy:

Welcome!

Give us a wave in this same section! :yup:

My vote for no seafood. Bone Daddys is good. I am pretty much good with anything, just nothing from the water. :icon_crazy:

Welcome!

Give us a wave in this same section! :yup:

Yeah no seafood.

Will look at the places in the area. Trying to keep it in the grapevine area for maximum participation.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom