Who is willing to pay 20K markup for a Gladiator?

I wonder if the back seat will need the recliner spacers installed? I know my kids appreciated it when I installed them on my JKU.

I was thinking the same thing. I saw one in person and it looks like the standard Jeep backseat. The only issue is that there is no room behind the seats for a recline position. If there was enough room you couldn’t use the spacers because there are no seat legs. They hang from the back and fold up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m curious how it turns out but my son went in to order a gladiator today, my buddy that runs the local Jeep dealership said he will sell it to him at cost

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It is good to have friends at the right places
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji108]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’m curious how it turns out but my son went in to order a gladiator today, my buddy that runs the local Jeep dealership said he will sell it to him at cost

Yeah knowing people helps a lot.

I haven't checked recently but does Tread Lightly still offer the FCA discount? That's what I used to buy my jeep and the discount was 1% below invoice. I think my membership cost $65 for 3 years. If they do I wonder if you could apply it to a Gladiator...hmmm.

Edit: Yes they do. You have to sign up for their $100 membership and be a member for a minimum 30 days to qualify for 1% below factory invoice.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Yeah knowing people helps a lot.

I haven't checked recently but does Tread Lightly still offer the FCA discount? That's what I used to buy my jeep and the discount was 1% below invoice. I think my membership cost $65 for 3 years. If they do I wonder if you could apply it to a Gladiator...hmmm.

Edit: Yes they do. You have to sign up for their $100 membership and be a member for a minimum 30 days to qualify for 1% below factory invoice.

That’s worth $100 !

Absolutely. I think it saved me in the Neighborhood of $2500 and having to haggle..haha. It was something like this, "I want a 6 speed Rubicon unlimited with the connectivity group and tow package. Oh and here's this letter than says I can have it for this much"...haha.

I’ve heard it doesn’t apply to the Rubicons for whatever reason. Could be bullshit though.

Top Bottom