Who's your favorite stand-up?

TerpForHire

I know you guys will think I'm crazy but I saw carrot top in Vegas and I almost died. His show was way more than I ever expected. I went cause the tickets were cheap and the reviews were good, but it was awesome!

StrizzyChris

I'm a comedian fanatic, and most of my favorites of all time have already been mentiond, but here's my list!

Louis CK, Bill Burr, Jim Gaffigan, Mitch Hedberg, John Caparullo, Dave Chappell, George Carlin, Steve Martin, Jerry Seinfeld, Daniel Tosh and Patton Oswalt.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
I know you guys will think I'm crazy but I saw carrot top in Vegas and I almost died. His show was way more than I ever expected. I went cause the tickets were cheap and the reviews were good, but it was awesome!

X2 saw him at the Luxor and for half price tickets it was the funniest show I've seen.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
The man in rose colored glasses! "Escalators can never break...they can only become stairs. Sorry for the convenience" RIP Mitch! :rock:

That was my favorite line. Pretty sure he died a drug related death as all the young talented showbiz folks do...

Shantz

Guys you never heard of... Colin Moulton, Marc Ryan, Thai Rivers, Jimmy Dore, Suli McCullough, Dwayne Perkins, Lars Callieou, Kelly Taylor, Ryan Stout, Dale Jones, Tanya Lee, Chris Bennett, Tommy Savitt, Ro DelleGrazie... I could go on and on... kinda what I do for a living... if you see any of these names at your local "Chuckle Hut"... do yourself a favor and go see them... you won't regret it.

Top Bottom