Why did the deer cross the road?

GuillaumeC91

Damn that suck, the damage doesn't look TOO bad.. Glad you're okay, and hope you at least got a freezer full out of it? Lol

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

2013CGJKU

You definitely felt that impact a whole lot more than he did. Instantaneous death for the deer!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Voodoo Actual

You definitely felt that impact a whole lot more than he did. Instantaneous death for the deer!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

It was a stiff impact. His head come up over the hood - I think he was still alive for that. He looked at my like, why? I looked at him like, get off the Jeep.

Last edited:

JKFlyer

I'm glad you are OK but that is fucking horrible to see that deer ripped apart like that. The pictures with bones sticking out and head bent back toward body...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm glad you are OK but that is fucking horrible to see that deer ripped apart like that. The pictures with bones sticking out and head bent back toward body...

This is nothing, I've had to turn on the wipers in my big rig just to see the road after turned one inside out at 75mph. It was Delicious! Too graphic?

Voodoo Actual

There was bone scattered on the road and I pulled bone, flesh, skin, and bone fragment from my Jeep when I took apart the front end the other night.

Had a stubby been on my front end, would my axle etc still be attached?

The factory bumper isn't the best but it did provide protection.

JKFlyer

There was bone scattered on the road and I pulled bone, flesh, skin, and bone fragment from my Jeep when I took apart the front end the other night.

Had a stubby been on my front end, would my axle etc still be attached?

The factory bumper isn't the best but it did provide protection.

But a stinger or bull bar would have slung that shit to the side...or over your jeep !!

Top Bottom