Why jeep why the addiction..why why

Tera 60

We here in California are running out of water...maybe heading back there for a drink! we need some of the rain from Texas and i bet they would not mind giving us some about now.

I can always mail you some buddy lol we have had plenty the last two weeks. California wow that's some good trails I bet...

TJ4fun

You would be more than welcomed here, we have a very large off road community here. With Nevada, Arizona close by, it is a off roaders dream.
you can easily travel to great trails in all three States, now that my Jeep is built, minus 35 inch tires, im ready to kick it up a notch and try to join in on a WAYALIFE trail ride with the big boys.

Tera 60

You would be more than welcomed here, we have a very large off road community here. With Nevada, Arizona close by, it is a off roaders dream.
you can easily travel to great trails in all three States, now that my Jeep is built, minus 35 inch tires, im ready to kick it up a notch and try to join in on a WAYALIFE trail ride with the big boys.

That's awesome yea just seen your thread. Deff think you should go with the 35. 35 looks good on the 2dr tj I had my 04 tj sport had 35s and love the extra trail performance it have me.

Tera 60

Yes any time I see old glory flying I like. Good looking rig gonna be real good with 35s send me a pic on d day want to seem them

BlackHawk08jk

I ask why not. I say there is no better feeling then conquering the trail with your rig. Turning everyone's head as you roar down the street is awesome as well.

Armydog

There is only one jeep, that may be a marketing slogan but it's true for me. I've had Toyotas, Fords, Dodges both large and small but the most versatile recreational vehicle I've ever had is a Jeep. For me it's like a cross between a quad and a truck, fits everywhere (almost) yet I can through the dogs in the back and run to the store....

I can drive it pretty much anywhere I could walk (or crawl) and I am a nubie! Plus it's a unique expression of who I am and what I like. My wife says it's obnoxious just like me!

Maybe she has a point....

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433037391.335981.jpg

But I love my Jeep!!!

Nuff said.

Tera 60

There is only one jeep, that may be a marketing slogan but it's true for me. I've had Toyotas, Fords, Dodges both large and small but the most versatile recreational vehicle I've ever had is a Jeep. For me it's like a cross between a quad and a truck, fits everywhere (almost) yet I can through the dogs in the back and run to the store....

I can drive it pretty much anywhere I could walk (or crawl) and I am a nubie! Plus it's a unique expression of who I am and what I like. My wife says it's obnoxious just like me!

Maybe she has a point....

View attachment 146290

But I love my Jeep!!!

Nuff said.

Same here never Bad anything like a jeep. Nice jeep like the color

robx251

Caught the Bug
Upon more reflection on the topic of why do I jeep I have also come to think about the instant connection that you have with every other jeep owner out there noob and Life long, or young and old. It is that bond to which I believe that is part of what keeps a Jeeper always a Jeeper.

Top Bottom