Why no love for Smittybilt?

xflstl

There new waterproof line of winchs work pretty well. I also had very good luck with my old xrc8 winch. Don't much care for there other stuff.

I just bought this jeep with some smiitybuilt parts on it. I guess I will replace them as they break or wear..............and keep you all posted. I am an old CJ guy, just found out that jeeps have evolved.......alot:brows: Lovin the Rubicon.............and yes............the CJ still gets the spot in the shop!

IMG_1623-XL.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I just bought this jeep with some smiitybuilt parts on it. I guess I will replace them as they break or wear..............and keep you all posted. I am an old CJ guy, just found out that jeeps have evolved.......alot:brows: Lovin the Rubicon.............and yes............the CJ still gets the spot in the shop!

View attachment 195907

Yeah, run them. I wouldn't take them off, just because of the brand. Maybe they'll never break.

zip04

After my Smittybuilt fender flair was ripped off by a heavy wind, I replaced the rear ones with bushwhacker fender flairs. Their is a huge difference in quality. The bushwhacker flairs are very sturdy.

Top Bottom