Wife is awesome, got me new gifts

DogHouse

That’s Awesome!! ... Wait! .... Maybe she’s trying to tell you Something!!

View attachment 308146

Or she’s already bought her “gift” and the bill is on the way and this was just to soften the blow. My buddy’s wife had an addiction to clothes shopping and every time she would go shopping she would buy him a couple of things. Problem is, she would spend $400-$500 on herself and $30-$50 on him. This would occur every two weeks or so. Didn’t cause and issue until they went to buy a house and found out she racked up over $20,000 on credit cards.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Or she’s already bought her “gift” and the bill is on the way and this was just to soften the blow. My buddy’s wife had an addiction to clothes shopping and every time she would go shopping she would buy him a couple of things. Problem is, she would spend $400-$500 on herself and $30-$50 on him. This would occur every two weeks or so. Didn’t cause and issue until they went to buy a house and found out she racked up over $20,000 on credit cards.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Ouch. I had a coworker who's wife did the same thing except it was close to 6 figures. Spend 5 years paying off the settled amount after BK.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom