Window tint?

TNuggs13

Thanks guys for the info and feedback. Looks like tinted windows are possibly in my future. I miss the privacy but kind of like the clear fronts on the Jeep.

mrmet1983

I'm not a fan at all of tinted windows it's way to hard to see while wheeling at night or just driving at night but hey to each his own

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Boji

I don't know what the tint laws are outside of Mass or if it would affect you, but I know here a lot of guys have issues getting inspection stickers even though they are running a legal percent. Could just be a north east issue

TNuggs13

We don't have the inspections in CA. Had to sit through one of those with a friend in AZ. What a waste of time!

Also, not worried about the tint laws. I have quite a few cops buddies that would sign off the ticket. 😄

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
yea some states have a limit on how dark you can go. i know PA says that the darkest you can legally go is 35%. i had 5% on my old geo prizm and my stepdad had 5% on his caddy cts but we only got away with it cause he is a cop and used them as undercover cars sometimes.

cas770

If you get your windows tinted professionally not only does it look great but it will hold up under extreme conditions such as high pressure car washes and most of the time the company will back there work. Personally i wouldn't tint my windows cause half the time your gonna run no doors and roof so why not sound that money on something else

Kluso

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392855760.583035.jpg

Here in Oklahoma the summer sun is pretty hot so tint makes things cooler. I have 20% to match the factory tint on the rear windows.

dglangan

I have the factory tint in the rear and 20% on my two front windows. I love the look it gives. Never had a problem with them scratching or anything, but make sure you go for quality tint. Avoid one of those places that charges $99 for your entire Jeep. Look for a place that uses 3m window film and digitally cuts the film to match the windows. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393018089.964962.jpg

Top Bottom