Windrock - 24-25 OCT 15

thardy

Banned
Very true. Shitty two days, but at least I know what happens and will have an epipen now. I've gotten stung by multiple yellow jackets at a time and never had a reaction. I guess just one of things.

Glad you're alright man! Sorry you didn't get to join us. We'll do it again.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Man that looks like a blast hope to make the 2016 trip I love the pics everybody keep it up

thardy

Banned
That looks really good man! What trails did you take to get there? I'm thinking about going that way tomorrow morning

The way we went took us literally all day. I'd have to look at the map to give you the exact route, but we started in 2, went to G1, up to 50, then i believe 53, G55, 61, and then 62 up to the flats. There's a shorter route by taking 54a (Devil's Elbow) but you'd have to be prepared for body damage and better be locked.

There's a shorter route where you can take surface roads up to Beech Grove and work your way over to 62. That's the quickest way to get up there.

Kendawg198

Yea. Apparently I am allergic to wasps. Who woulda known? I just got the thumbs up to go home.

That just sucks man. I know how bummed you have to be. You were almost here. Not like Dave who just stayed at home.
I'm gonna try to be back up around Thanksgiving and maybe a few guys can make that trip.

jkwebbie

On the way back home. Just passed the TN/NC boarder. Decided to get out and stretch our legs a little bit

Attachments

• 1445803460830.jpg
    1445803460830.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 112

thardy

Banned
I hope everyone had a good time this weekend and has made it home safely. I know some had a bit of rough luck getting to and from the park, including Scrambler that didn't get to run due to a freak wasp sting and allergic reaction (Glad you're ok dude), but the wheeling was phenomenal.

Learned a lot for the 2016 End of Summer run. Really looking forward to having everyone out there.

Scrambler

Looks like you guys had a great time. It was definitely a series of unfortunate events on my end, but I am doing better. Just sore from the IV and medicine they pumped me with. It was definitely an eye opener on how bad an allergic reaction can get. My wife and I are definitely bummed we didn't get to ride. I will find out tomorrow if Treadwright is going to honor their warranty. Hopefully they will, seeing as they began this whole situation with a faulty tire.

Kendawg198

[video]https://www.youtube.com/upload_thumbnail?v=1XA48KL0Dd8&t=hqdefault&ts=1445832678683[/video]
First of many Windrock videos

Top Bottom