Windrock Day Trip 10/30/16

thardy

Banned
Brother and I went up 22 last night. I built up some obstacles, so my stock rubi could make it over. Just stumbled across a Google maps out line of the trails this morning.

Windrock / Coal Creek, TN OHV Trails Map

https://goo.gl/maps/YeUwwzeTwTA2

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

For a map, the best thing I've found is the app called Maplets. It has the actual trail map and shows you where you are on the map.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SPOOOBY

I cant get there, guys wjfe has had a few bad days

If your not living and having fun,your dead already

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Man that looked like a great day trip at windrock love the pictures and the fall landscape.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Thanks man, I just keep putting more and more into it. I guess the next thing I'm really going to do will have to be a real lift. Shhh don't tell my wife, coilovers maybe, He he.

You could add a 3/4" spacer to your front springs and some 2"or2.5" springs to the back pretty cheap and you would set a little taller than mine. There is a spring that matches up pretty good to your leaving EVO leveling kit, I just can't think of the name brand.

whytiptoe

You could add a 3/4" spacer to your front springs and some 2"or2.5" springs to the back pretty cheap and you would set a little taller than mine. There is a spring that matches up pretty good to your leaving EVO leveling kit, I just can't think of the name brand.

Yea I know I can, I'm just really picky and will get what I want and do it once.

Top Bottom