Windrock Run November 16-18

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I should be down there early afternoon on Friday. I can’t wait! I haven’t switched to my hard top yet. Would it be advisable to just leave the soft top on for the trip? Didn’t know if thee was much of a chance of hitting the hard top on anything.

Coop

Caught the Bug
I should be down there early afternoon on Friday. I can’t wait! I haven’t switched to my hard top yet. Would it be advisable to just leave the soft top on for the trip? Didn’t know if thee was much of a chance of hitting the hard top on anything.

Depends on the trails. Lots of low hanging branches that can stripe a hard top. I think I would run the soft top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Guess, I am going to have to miss this one. It sucks but between work and I have to replace more bushings and probably just do the balljoints, u-joints also up front (clunking noise when turning slow). So I don't want to chance it. I am sure it's due to start replacing.

Will catch you guys on the next run.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Guess, I am going to have to miss this one. It sucks but between work and I have to replace more bushings and probably just do the balljoints, u-joints also up front (clunking noise when turning slow). So I don't want to chance it. I am sure it's due to start replacing.

Will catch you guys on the next run.

Sorry man, that sucks. We’ll see you next time

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Well, it looks we are down to Redknight, Coop, nbubga, and myself with possibly one other Jeep that may come down with me. The good thing is we can all tackle the trails as a group.

Last edited:

Coop

Caught the Bug
Well, it looks we are down to Redknight, Coop, nbubga, and myself with possibly one other Jeep that may come down with me. The good thing is we can all tackle the trails as a group.

Still looks like a good group with good trail Jeeps! We’ll have fun!

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug

Looks we are all on 35s or 37s if everyone's profile is up to date. Should be a good trip

Jeep with stuff on it. [emoji631]

wjtstudios

Hooked
And Andy (nbunga) can Wheel the hell out of his 2 door on 35s! It’s going to awesome run. My second canceled out, so I will be running solo coming down. See you guys Friday.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
And Andy (nbunga) can Wheel the hell out of his 2 door on 35s! It’s going to awesome run. My second canceled out, so I will be running solo coming down. See you guys Friday.

I’m on 35s now but I ordered a set of 37”Cooper stt pros this afternoon. Getting them put on Thursday unless something stupid happens. They should have 200 miles on them when I get to Windrock. [emoji1303]

wjtstudios

Hooked
Well, the forecast is continuing to evolve, as it always does. Saturday is still looking awesome, 60 and sunny, but a bunch of rain is coming tomorrow. Hopefully, it doesn’t muddy it up too much for the weekend.

Coop

Caught the Bug
Well, the forecast is continuing to evolve, as it always does. Saturday is still looking awesome, 60 and sunny, but a bunch of rain is coming tomorrow. Hopefully, it doesn’t muddy it up too much for the weekend.

Agree! The trails drain really well since they are on the side of a mountain, but there are some spots that catch the water. There are bypasses for the bogs. Some of the rock areas are slow to drain and can stay slippery. It will be a blast!

whytiptoe

Well I will have to skip this adventure this time. I will be keeping the wife happy and leaving earlier to visit her friends and family in Tulsa for thanksgiving. However speaking of windrock in the wet it still has awesome grip as I’ve played out there during the rain and was surprised how much grip was still available.

Coop

Caught the Bug
Well I will have to skip this adventure this time. I will be keeping the wife happy and leaving earlier to visit her friends and family in Tulsa for thanksgiving. However speaking of windrock in the wet it still has awesome grip as I’ve played out there during the rain and was surprised how much grip was still available.

Sorry you can’t make it! Are you coming down for the end of the year run?

Top Bottom