Wines of the Week

JAGS

Hooked
Nice......

Thank you sir. I think we have one bottle left. [emoji33] Amy really enjoyed the pinots.

The cab went great with some leftover tri tip we seemed to have an abundance of. Been a long week and this hit the spot. Now just hope I didn't drink too much I can't wake up for a 5:00am fam commitment. [emoji6] Lol.

JAGS

Hooked
Went with a celebratory Cab for the new JL and a much needed R&R day. Didn't know John Legend made a wine, but it was pretty tasty. Live? Love? Live? Have no idea.

IMG_4553.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
After what turned out to be a pretty epic afternoon spent in a friend’s “man cave” watching the Mountain West basketball tournament games (I could have been in vegas watching live but chose not to go), playing 9 ball pool and drinking some very good wine I am settling for this Zin from El Dorado county. It is very good, but hard to compare to some top notch bottles we’ve been drinking lately.

IMG_4645.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
After what turned out to be a pretty epic afternoon spent in a friend’s “man cave” watching the Mountain West basketball tournament games (I could have been in vegas watching live but chose not to go), playing 9 ball pool and drinking some very good wine I am settling for this Zin from El Dorado county. It is very good, but hard to compare to some top notch bottles we’ve been drinking lately.

View attachment 295701

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Howz the Wolfpack doing?...my 'Bows got knocked out in the semifinal in the Big West tournament...

MTG

Caught the Bug
Howz the Wolfpack doing?...my 'Bows got knocked out in the semifinal in the Big West tournament...

1st in Mountain west. Won today in a tough game against UNLV having beat them handedly less than a week ago. Ranked 22 nationally. Should make the tournament, but have a tough game against SDSU tomorrow, who they lost to recently. They are suffering some depth issues given some key injuries. I'm not a big basketball fan, but it has been fun following them this year as our kids are more into the games. The Lady wolves are doing well too and play for the championship tomorrow against BSU.

JAGS

Hooked
“Value” sauvignon blanc via the wine club. Don’t drink enough of this to compare, but it tastes good.

IMG_4619.jpg

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Great sale at out local market this weekend! This Meiomi Chardonnay is usually $24.99 around here. I got a 12 bottle case for $8.99! Score [emoji41]!

IMG_6646.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom