Winter Wheeling in Texas - 2016 Texas Barnwell Mountain Run(Jan 15th,16th,17th)

iRonin

Count me in. I've only been to Barnwell once so not sure if Hard means buggy hard, so whatever is appropriate between it and Medium :)

Sh0rtBus

LOSER
Count me in as a tentative for Medium-Hard. I've never been to Barnwell, but heard lots of great things....except that you'll never get the red dirt out!

The pics you posted on the initial post....the first one of the black JKU...that's one of my buddies here in NTX.

Napalm

Count me in. I've only been to Barnwell once so not sure if Hard means buggy hard, so whatever is appropriate between it and Medium :)

Count me in as a tentative for Medium-Hard. I've never been to Barnwell, but heard lots of great things....except that you'll never get the red dirt out!

The pics you posted on the initial post....the first one of the black JKU...that's one of my buddies here in NTX.

Sweet! I will get you guys both added. Thanks!!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I too would like to tentively join. Easy/medium (hidden falls levels 5 and less as my rubicon is stock ride height) I'll talk to the woman. Should be a great time!

dwvninety

Been there lots a time, only 2 hour drive for me :blush: pencil me in for medium in case it's snowing (Texas weather snow then summer the next day).

Easy Trail: Easy-Moderate Stock or small lift

Omega
Pine Hill Run
Solihull
Humdinger
X-Way
Sierra's Skyview
Greenlane
Linda Gail
We Show
Angry Jeep
CM Drive
Desi Way
On Any Sunday

Medium Hard Experience required, no stock, 35" up must have lift.

Rock Garden
Old Town Trio
Sidewinder
Binder Boulevard
L&B Boulevard
Jeep Hollow
Sunday Cruise
The Politician
Jerry Paul
Horseshoe Gulch
Spider Ravine
Jeep Eater
Claude's Ravine
Fun Country
Twister
Whatever

Hard Very Hard 35" up, winch required, body protection.

Scorpion Pass
Weenie World
Venom Loop
DeWoody
Saturday Night Live
Houston Creek
Shake, Rattle & Roll
Wile E. Coyote

Last edited:

Napalm

Been there lots a time, only 2 hour drive for me :blush: pencil me in for medium in case it's snowing (Texas weather snow then summer the next day).

Easy Trail: Easy-Moderate Stock or small lift

Omega
Pine Hill Run
Solihull
Humdinger
X-Way
Sierra's Skyview
Greenlane
Linda Gail
We Show
Angry Jeep
CM Drive
Desi Way
On Any Sunday

Medium Hard Experience required, no stock, 35" up must have lift.

Rock Garden
Old Town Trio
Sidewinder
Binder Boulevard
L&B Boulevard
Jeep Hollow
Sunday Cruise
The Politician
Jerry Paul
Horseshoe Gulch
Spider Ravine
Jeep Eater
Claude's Ravine
Fun Country
Twister
Whatever

Hard Very Hard 35" up, winch required, body protection.

Scorpion Pass
Weenie World
Venom Loop
DeWoody
Saturday Night Live
Houston Creek
Shake, Rattle & Roll
Wile E. Coyote

Thank you for the trail list DWVninety! And I will put you down!!

Napalm

Updated original post with a trail list and difficulty explanation. Make your group choices wisely!

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Tentative for the trip. Its too far in advance for me to know my work travel schedule. Im in for hard if there are a few very experienced drivers in the group.

Tcsmith

I'd like to be added to the easy list please. Sounds like a lot of knowledgeable Jeepers will be there to give a noob like me some tips!

Napalm

For everyone that does not know involved in this run, I no longer have a Jeep, so I will no longer be coordinating/attending.

If someone would like to take it over, that would be great.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
For everyone that does not know involved in this run, I no longer have a Jeep, so I will no longer be coordinating/attending.

If someone would like to take it over, that would be great.

It does suck that you had to sell. But life happens and priorities change. No need to be a stranger though. Thardy doesn't have a rig and he still organizes a lot. :yup:

Top Bottom