Winter's on its Way

Tackerdown

Banned
it was chilly here this morning and i still took the doors off! :rock: yea im hoping we get slammed this year. that tiny 6" of what they called snow last year was lame

Not to mention the snow we got was in October. uploadfromtaptalk1379951757328.jpg nice breezy day high 60s

Sent from my SPH-L720

Ldogg

Damn I didn't even know!! Loving this weather though and can't wait to see the snow again.

We had our bedroom window open last night and my wife woke me up at 4am as it started to rain. I pulled the window fan out and shut the window and listened for about 10 minutes as I thought it sounded like ice instead of rain. That would have been a fun surprise this morning! Drove to work with just the safari top on and it was 45 out. Good thing the heater works.

Hobolobo

Still hot as hell on the gulf coast of Texas. High humidity too. Winter will prob be in mid 70s again this year. I dont like snow anyways.

TexasJC

That's one of the reasons we live here in south east Texas; our winters and early spring aren't bad at all. Minus the rain, you can usually leave the top off. Summers are miserable though

Top Bottom