Wiring Help

JKbrick

Man, Flat towing is a good guess. and some after market harnesses look pretty factory.

But i bought the jeep here in SoCal used, and when i bought it, it was bone stock except for some 19" chrome wheels :naw:. And the Elockers were real sticky, so i'm guessing the previous owner did not wheel, or travel much with it. But i don't want to assume, i just like to imagine it was babied before i got it and beat the hell out of the poor thing.

I don't have a toner, but may have to to grab one and see if i can find where it runs to in the dash.

Also knowing that BobNH's 2008 rubi has a plug in the same spot made me think it was a factory option. But my rig is pretty standard. No bells and whistles other than the rubicon standards.

I thought i was going to get to the bottom of it when i ran to the dealer to pick up my coolant temp sensor (to fix code p0128), while i was there i asked if a tech had a second to look at it. They told me they could fit me in a few days later and to drop it off, and it would cost me. So, to hell with them.

I'll let you know what i find.Thanks to everyone trying to help solve.

Ever figure it out?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Pizza_Breath

Ever figure it out?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Negative, No one here or that i know seem to have any clue, and i cant follow the wire without taking apart my dash or with a toner, so i'm just pretending it isn't there for now. :rolleyes2:

I'll to take her into ORW sooner or later for some work and i'll probably have those guys take a look, it's over my head.

Will hopefully come back with some answers soon and keep y'all updated. Thanks for everyones help trying to figure it out.

Top Bottom