Wol stickers

Millerj87

Just got my windshield banner and honey badger in yesterday! Woke up this morning to go put them on and I realize it's been raining for the last hour..... and my top was down.... and my new decals were sitting on my passenger seat.... soaking up the moisture... sooo yeahh.... anyone know how water resistant they are? Prior to application? Meaning are they gonna stick or should i go ahead and give Eddie another 20 bucks of business??? Lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I put all my stickers on with soapy water so you can move them before you squeegee.. This helps you get it right where you want it then use a credit card or squeegee and get all the water out let it sit like 5 mins in the sun with paper on and peel the paper no probs

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Last edited:

NY1982JK

I put all my stickers on with soapy water so you can move them before you squeegee.. This helps you get it right where you want it then use a credit card or squeegee and get all the water out let it sit like 5 mins in the sun with paper on and peel the paper no probs

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Thanks! Yeah after I dried out my interior yesterday I threw the decals up on the dash and drove around blasting the heat through the dash vents for an hour or so. Dried out just fine then used the write up that Eddie did on the "JK" stickers. Worked like a charm and got my Honey Badger on PERFECTLY! I was just worried since both pieces of paper seemed to be completely soaked through that it was going to mess with the adhesive. But it stuck like a champ!

Top Bottom