Work In Progress!

HILLZ

Update

Still waiting on my hood and fender decals, but i'm finally ready to bite the bullet and chop my flares this weekend. will post up some pics once done. :rock:

HILLZ

Well the fender chop has begun, got one corner done except for the side marker relocation but it's looking good. Will post up some picks once i'm all done.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

HILLZ

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397803151.256312.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397803170.033072.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397803193.838320.jpg
Had to do the chop a bit different so it would look right with the full width bumper but i think it looks good. Left the small bit on the front edge to mount my LED side markers. Now just have to do the rears

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
View attachment 79296 View attachment 79297 View attachment 79298
Had to do the chop a bit different so it would look right with the full width bumper but i think it looks good. Left the small bit on the front edge to mount my LED side markers. Now just have to do the rears

That looks really good! If you didn't have a full width bumper that would look weird but since you do t flows nice and looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone

HILLZ

That looks really good! If you didn't have a full width bumper that would look weird but since you do t flows nice and looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone

Cheers brother, the old 32's are looking a bit on the small side now though. Gives me a good excuse to get the 35's :rock:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Cheers brother, the old 32's are looking a bit on the small side now though. Gives me a good excuse to get the 35's :rock:

they dont look too bad but i agree 35's will fit nicely in there

HILLZ

One side done front and rear, also installed new LED side marker.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397883608.802066.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397883631.756954.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397883650.098231.jpg

HILLZ

All done, just a little bit of plastic cut out. :rock:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397894497.383092.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397894516.776259.jpg

HILLZ

took a small trip into the bush to test out the new tyres, they performed great. :rock:
stopped at the top of a hill for a quick photo op haha!

DSC00618.1.jpg

NV375

Looking nice. Exploring the bush in Australia is on my bucket list of things to do. :thumb:

HILLZ

I've begun fabricating my own trail table to mount on the tail gate, couldn't find any in Australia for a good enough price so i figured i'd make my own. So far it has cost me $80 AUS in Materials. Will post pics once it is completed. :rock:

HILLZ

Just did a weekend 4WDing trip south from where i live, a day in the trees and a day on the beach. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407678062.827642.jpg
Will post up some more pics and maybe even a short vid later.

Top Bottom