World of Tanks

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I play with a few guys on WOT, chat on TS, squads are limited to 3 people in that game. I spent most of last year binge playing Fallout 4. I think I ran through the first 40+ levels on at east half a dozen builds, never really got to modding because I was on the PS4.

Whats TS? sorry, I'm relatively new the modern PC gaming

my character (stealth/sniper male build) is level 26, I have 6 of the 10 covert ops manuals, and I JUST met Piper and Nick; both were in SERIOUS need of cosmetic "updates"... and I fell into the nexus... hard... now i'm running 4k high res, w/ fully optimized textures at ~60fps with dips into the low-mid 50's (before ANY mod, I would see dips into the 40s and 30s in downtown boston on occasion), and over 100 other lore friendly immersion mods, unique NPCs, CBBE random body replaces for both male and female characters, raiders with face paint, tatoos, scars, blind eyes, etc... updated radio stations, enhanced diamond city, better good neighbor (and a few other "better series mods" for places I haven't been to yet, but downloaded because I was so impressed with diamond city and good neighbor mods) ... subway tunnels are all connected now, etc, etc, etc... I've got a mod called "rain of brass", which leaves every bullet casing and empty magazine on the ground when someone fires a weapon/reloads, and its Simply amazing during a big fire fight. :rock:... I'm addicted... seriously, I have a Problem :doh: ...Its a phucking game... but I am relatively new to modern PC gaming as a whole, I just built my PC about 2-3 months ago, I haven't built a PC in almost 12 years, and most certainly never had a PC specifically for GAMING. so maybe that's another reason why I'm so interested in modding the game... just to try it out you know? Either way, its pretty fun and definitely keeps my attention when I want it too...

Last edited:

BobNH

I have heard of it, seems to have been around a long time. Just went to look at their website and saw some videos of gameplay it does look great. I think it's only available on PC.

Years ago I got into Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator for the PC and liked it, although the learning curve is somewhat steep. I had to write down all the functions as it became overwhelming to remember them all.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yes, PC only, and yes, a very long tine in gaming terms. They just recamped everything not too ling ago, now Aces High III. My headset died so had to type comms, but then my x52 stick STB, so I just stopped my account to spend on the Jeep instead. I would still totally do it, if I had more time. It really is immersive, so family and stuff needs to be out of the way to really focus. So my little spare time goes to my Jeep fix instead.
For the winter, my new stand by game is mmo on Android, Celtic Heroes. Sort of d&d without all the paper and dice. It is really good for that genre, and I even managed to get my wife to play. I don't recommend that.

Oh, if you liked CFS, you will love AHIII. You can use a stick, but some use keyboard and mouse like CFS. Use the stick/throttle.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

sassmouth

Whats TS? sorry, I'm relatively new the modern PC gaming

my character (stealth/sniper male build) is level 26, I have 6 of the 10 covert ops manuals, and I JUST met Piper and Nick; both were in SERIOUS need of cosmetic "updates"... and I fell into the nexus... hard... now i'm running 4k high res, w/ fully optimized textures at ~60fps with dips into the low-mid 50's (before ANY mod, I would see dips into the 40s and 30s in downtown boston on occasion), and over 100 other lore friendly immersion mods, unique NPCs, CBBE random body replaces for both male and female characters, raiders with face paint, tatoos, scars, blind eyes, etc... updated radio stations, enhanced diamond city, better good neighbor (and a few other "better series mods" for places I haven't been to yet, but downloaded because I was so impressed with diamond city and good neighbor mods) ... subway tunnels are all connected now, etc, etc, etc... I've got a mod called "rain of brass", which leaves every bullet casing and empty magazine on the ground when someone fires a weapon/reloads, and its Simply amazing during a big fire fight. :rock:... I'm addicted... seriously, I have a Problem :doh: ...Its a phucking game... but I am relatively new to modern PC gaming as a whole, I just built my PC about 2-3 months ago, I haven't built a PC in almost 12 years, and most certainly never had a PC specifically for GAMING. so maybe that's another reason why I'm so interested in modding the game... just to try it out you know? Either way, its pretty fun and definitely keeps my attention when I want it too...
Absolutely love Fallout 4. Almost done with it now. Unfortunately I have to squeeze my Xbox playing time between my two boys who of course are immersed in their games. So I don't play too often but I did get to level 78.

TravisFriend

Here I am available to take up any challenge in the World of Tanks, anyone from any part of this world or even from some other world is invited :D

Spazbyt

Hooked
Oh man I haven't played in years. I have at least a level 9 in all the American trees. And alot of lights scouts but my computer can't keep up with the graphics these days so it hard to get invested again.

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Angry Aussie

I have always been a gamer but haven’t played much lately. Ive always been a console guy but have been considering getting a PC for gaming. Just afraid I don’t know enough about computers and graphic cards these days.

What is a good PC for gaming these days?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom