Wrangler 2016, what do you want?

bornjeep

How about bumpers that accommodate oversized spare tires (rear obviously) and a front that HAS a winch on it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app!

I'm pretty sure there are MOPAR options for this. I bet you could have it optioned and installed at the dealer before you leave the lot.

PS.. there used to be anyways.. haven't checked lately

bornjeep

Not sure how anyone else will see this but it's good news to me. The 4.10's are back in the build options for the auto rubi. I"m not sure if Jeep got enough complaints or maybe it was an ordering glitch with the entire Jeep system since I couldn't option an auto rubi with 4.10's on the web site or at the 2 local dealers I contacted. This is just the web site showing the 4.10's have returned as I haven't checked with my local dealers about ordering options but I'll talk to them this weekend.

how about a rock ready jeep, factory 35's or bigger 4:10 or better gears, factory air lockers, bead lock wheels, factory armor, factory 8,000 + lb. winch, tuffer bumpers made from steel not plastic, v-8 option??? just sayin

StrizzyChris

how about a rock ready jeep, factory 35's or bigger 4:10 or better gears, factory air lockers, bead lock wheels, factory armor, factory 8,000 + lb. winch, tuffer bumpers made from steel not plastic, v-8 option??? just sayin

Sounds like a wet dream! Keep on dreamin!

I would say the Rubicon is very rock ready, just not extremely tricked out. And all wranglers come with belly armor, unless you mean skins and that'll never happen either. Only thing I could ever see as a possibility is the V8 or diesel option.

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Sounds like a wet dream! Keep on dreamin!

I would say the Rubicon is very rock ready, just not extremely tricked out. And all wranglers come with belly armor, unless you mean skins and that'll never happen either. Only thing I could ever see as a possibility is the V8 or diesel option.

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

Somewhere in this thread I made my :twocents: wish list. It could happen a little bit from the factory. Realistically it is just a wet dream. Big Bro, don't you know. We can still go to the aftermarket, but even that is feeling more pressure every day.

Alaskabound

When they put a diesel in I will buy another.
My List: 4.88 optional on rubicon
D60 optional
Skinny driveshafts
Improve quality on parts, such as, lock actuators

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Not sure how anyone else will see this but it's good news to me. The 4.10's are back in the build options for the auto rubi. I"m not sure if Jeep got enough complaints or maybe it was an ordering glitch with the entire Jeep system since I couldn't option an auto rubi with 4.10's on the web site or at the 2 local dealers I contacted. This is just the web site showing the 4.10's have returned as I haven't checked with my local dealers about ordering options but I'll talk to them this weekend.

yea at this point the 4.10 option looks like its a "built to order" spec unless you get the Max tow package on the 4 door.

jhires

A rear windshield wiper motor on the hardtop that doesn't block visibility so bad.
I'd like to be able to upload and down load GPS tracks with the MyGig unit. Maybe even a topographic map option without having to go to a third party.
A dedicated space for a CB, HAM, or Race radio.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
^i like the last idea a lot! Or at least enough space next to the center console to put one comfortably without it becoming a nuisance.

I'd like to see their flat top concept (I think that's what it was called?) top with either zip in soft windows or snap & bolt in hard windows. That top would be kick ass.

RUMMY

How about a heavy duty bare bones basic for the people who really use them off road and don't need all the gadgets that get in the way of modifying . Something CJ like .No plastic dash go old school in the interior speedo tach oil volt temp gauges and diesel with a stronger manual trans . Give it it's own name like Redneck edition . Maybe make it cheaper to since all the girly gadgets won't be needed .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom